Fly Away

I wish I was away, far away from everyone and no one. Somewhere no one can find me.

 Everyone is against me, the journey has reached a critical point, either YESHUA delivers or I am wasted.

 Every breath is like a battle, they don't know neither do they understand nor consider. Think about the past, my walk with ABBA didn't start now.

 How old are you all? Combine your ages together multiplied by a 100,000 still isn't enough to grant the wisdom capable of instructing YESHUA.

 You and I are nothing but dust and ashes compared to YESHUA, all your years of experience doesn't make you different from me. You are still a pilgrim on this earth, same as me.

 I am helpless, all alone, my heart's bleeding. But I know YESHUA can see me. Would I continue on despite the urge to give up.

  I have no choice in the matter, giving up is the easiest thing to do. But I won't give in ! I would rather die and fade away than gain the whole world and miss out on YESHUA'S purpose for me.

 YESHUA has wonderful plans for me, YESHUA took me on a mind journey to see what the future holds for me. 

 The future like the promised land holds wonderful promises for me, it's either the giants are slain or I walk the mount for 40 years or more.

 I am as crayfish bent in the ways of YESHUA, I refuse to give in, I won't end like this. A great cloud of witnesses cheering me on, so I won't draw back to perdition.

 Teary eyes but in the midst of the blurry vision, I will forge on to the end. I have nowhere to go, no one to turn to, no shoulder to cry on.

 So I turn to the wall like Hezekiah and please my case with YESHUA through Jesus Christ. The price has been paid, the Blood of Jesus speaks better things than the blood of Abel.

 Still I feel helpless, is it worth losing everything for the cause of Christ? Yes !! If you have seen what I have seen, you would probably give your life for the cause of Christ.

 How can you 'elders' not older than YESHUA give me advice on spiritual matters when you never obtained through faith, when you use your mind to explain spiritual matters.

 I am left here all alone by myself, no one to understand or comprehend me. So I lean on YESHUA.

 I wish I could mount up with wings as the eagle and fly away, away from all this pain and hurt.

 But I am here alone, the eyes of YESHUA on me.