Reunited

***COLETTES POV***

"Will she make it!? " I asked the nurse. "Honey Honestly I have no idea, she lost a lot of blood. They will do there best." The nurse said "THERE BEST! SHE GOING TO MAKE SURE SHE LIVES! This has happened 3 times now." I said "3? aren't you afraid she is going to do this again? Shouldn't you just give up?" The nurse said. I looked her straight in the eye. "WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD I GIVE UP ON MY DAUGHTER!? YES IM SCARED BUT I LOVE HER!" I screamed as Shay pulled me back. I turned around and hugged shay.
It was a painful 2 hours. The rest of the family got here. "I'm so sorry. It must be tough." Shays mom said. "It is. I don't know why." I said crying.
"Mr and Mrs Butler. Emmi made it. She lost a lot of blood. She will be fine. She needed 16 stitches, and the wound was 7 inches deep. I'm sorry. We really suggest that you take Emmi to therapy, and not let her skip it. Also give her these meds until they run out. I'm very serious, if she does this one more time we're going to have to send her to rehab at 11 years old. Keep a very sharp eye on here, don't leave her alone. Make sure someone is with her at all times." The nurse said. "I'm so sorry this happened. I know how it feels it happened to my own son. But he didn't make it." The nurse said. Me and the nurse both hugged. "Only Parents can come see her until she is stable." The doctor said. They leaded us to Emmi. My baby girl was lifeless, she was cold and pale. "Emmi, mom and dad are home. We will be by your side all the time. We love you." I said kissing her forehead. We left the room and went out to the waiting room. "She is okay." Shay said.

****3 MONTHS LATER****
**EMMI POV**
"Hey daddy can I play on your phone?" I asked him. "Sure baby girl!" He said handing me his phone. I went on Instagram to see what Kelly was doing. I forgot her Instagram so I went on tagged photos. I really wanted to go back to the camp. It was really fun. She still had the pictures of us up on her Instagram from camp. Her bio was still "Emmi is my bestfriend!" I laughed it was cute. "Hey" Kelly DM me. "Hey." I said
"Sorry I did that, I kissed your boyfriend it was selfish, stupid, ignorant, dumb, I miss you blondie" Kelly said to me. "Haha it's okay. Wanna come over?" I asked. "Sure! I'll be over in 10." Kelly said "okay! See you then!" "Dad can Kelly come over?" I asked "sure!" He said
*DING DONG*
It was Kelly. It was her and her mom
"KELLY!" I screamed
"BLONDIE!" She screamed. We hugged then we ran to my room. "Brock, this is my best friend Kelly." I said
"Hwi Kelly!" Brock said. "Hey Brock!"
"Brock can you leave? Just for a little bit." I asked him. "Sure!" Brock said leaving. "Hey can I see your house? It's HUGE!" Kelly said. "Sure!" I showed her everything and she was so amazed. "It looks a lot better in real life then on the computer." Kelly said "haha yeah it does!" I said. "Hey go to my room I'll be there in a second!" I said. She went to my room and I ran to my parents room and plugged my dads phone in and had it burst Taylor Swift we had all her albums. "Dude! This is awesome!" Kelly screamed. I smiled we dressed up and had funny glasses on and we jumped on my bed. "CAUSE DARLING IM A NIGHT MARE DRESSED LIKE A DAY DREAM!" Kelly screamed. We laughed. "Hey girls! Are we having a dance party in here!" Dad said coming in vlogging. "Haha yea!" Kelly said.
"Dad get out!!" I screamed joking. "Okaaayyyy byeeee!" He screamed.
About 3 hours later it was dinner time. We sat at the breakfast bar and had pizza. "That's mom!" I said.
"Yeah thank you mommy!" Brock screamed. "Thanks Madre." Avia said "Thank you Mrs.Butler" Kelly said. "No problem girls." My mom said letting us run off. Me and Kelly went outside. We went to the trampoline, we were jumping and jumping. And it was so fun. We flipped she took pictures and snapchatted. "Here let's take an awesome picture I'll set up my phone and it will record is and we will jump at the same time. Then I'll screen shot the part where we jumped and it will look so cool, especially with the sun setting in the background!" Kelly said setting up her phone. "Okay! We should do the splits in air!" I suggested. "Okay!" Kelly said. She had it up and we jumped and did the splits. My dad came and vlogged it. "Looks like fun!" My dad said. "It is!" Kelly said. "Haha look it's perfect!" Kelly said taking a screenshot of it. "Perfect." She put it on Instagram. With the captions "Reunited with my bæ! Ily!" Haha love you to! Then I hugged her. "Let's go watch a movie." I suggested because we have a HUGE TV and it's great to watch movies on. We picked out Despicable Me. We sat down with the rest of my family, mom made popcorn. Daxton was out first then Brock. My mom brought Daxton to his room and Brock into there's, "Kelly your going to sleep on Brock's bed, I will change the sheets don't worry." My mom said. "Okay and thank you very much." Kelly said in her most polite voice ever. "Emmi can I talk to you?" Mom said. "Yeah sure. One second Kelly." I hopped up and ran to mom. "The movie producer just called me and said the movie is finished, and they are inviting the whole family and one guest, to the preview of the movie. The person the movie was based on Taylor Frank and she will be there!" My mom said being excited. "That's awesome!! Where Is the preview?" I asked "It's in LA so it's not to bad, and it's next weekend." "Can I bring Kelly?" I asked. "Yes you may." My mom said. "Awesome!" I screamed. I went back to the living room and it was over and Kelly was talking with Avia and Gavin. "Come on Kelly, let's go!" I said waving my hand towards me. "Okay coming!" Kelly said. We went to my room and she got her charger and plugged it in to the wall and she got into Brock's bed and I went into mine. "Good night Emmi." She said "good night Kelly." I said. I finally had a bestfriend. "OH WAIT KELLY!" I screamed. "WHAT!?" She screamed. "I was in a movie, and the preview is next weekend in LA, I can bring a guest do you want to come? And the Actress the movie was based on is going to be there. And a lot of other Famous people are going to be there. We have an apartment in LA so it won't be a big deal." I asked. "Sure I would love to go! Since when where you in a movie!? Was it a big one?" Kelly asked. "Well 3 months ago, and I guess it's based on Taylor Frank." I said. "WHAT!?! THE TAYLOR FRANK!! LIKE TAYLOR FRANK THE AMAZING SURFER!? I LOVE HER!" Kelly basically screamed. "Yeah! Her! They said I was perfect." I said. "Omg my best friend is famous! Omg" Kelly said starting to fall asleep. She fell asleep and so did I.