IV

• Dedicated to MY WRITER'S BLOCK

FRANK

I stared at Nico, confused. "Nico, why isn't Sun_Beam writing anything anymore??"

Nico looked completely gobstmacked. "Well, Frank, that's because she doesn't know what to write!"

Leo snorted. "She always makes me say really bad jokes. How embarrasing."

"Guys!" Piper reasoned. "She has homework, and her mum grounded her!!"

Hazel shook her head. "I know, but while she's staring at the screen, wondering about what to write, her readers are loosing intrest, and the war with Gaea is STILL going on! Even without her!!"

"How selfish is that?" Leo agreed.

 Jason coughed. "We should ask her this, instead of wondering, frozen. I'll start. Sun_Beam, why do I always have to be one of the leaders in your stories? I don't want to be!!"

"Why do you keep making me say really corny jokes?" Leo whined.

"Why do I always turn into animals?" Frank raised his eyebrows.

"Why am I always sad" Hazel asked without the question mark.

"Why do we keep getting attacked?" Piper yawned.

"Why am I always pale!" Nico exclaimed.

They all waited for an answer, but only silence followed the next five minutes. "And she ignores us. How rude." Leo declared.

"Leo!" Piper smacked him. "Maybe she needs help! Maybe she is experiencing her first ever writers block, and it's been going on for 2 months! Maybe we should ask some people to help her!"

Frank was so outraged he turned into a koala.

"Aww!! How cute!!" Everyone stared at Nico weirdly. "What?" He shifted weirdly.

"Hey guys!" Everyone gasped as they saw Percy and Annabeth. Percy smiled like a maniac. "I AM NOT SMILING LIKE A MANIAC!" He protested. "Anyway" He turned from the screen to the others. "I'm Sun-Beam's favourite character ever! I have nothing to worry about, because she loves me too much."

Annabeth's nostrils flared. "She told me she has no idea how to write the Tartarus scenes, and that she needs help."

Jason suddenly gasped. "What if we ask our fans to help her? Maybe we wouldn't have to stay in the same postion as her!"

Percy laughed. "Great idea!! On three guys. One, two, three"

"CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE HELP SUN_BEAM!!!???" They yelled.

Percy laughed again. "Make sure that you keep me alive! Because Sun_Beam loves me most!!!" 

"NO SHE DOESN'T!!!" Everyone shouted. Then the sighed. "Actually, she probably does"

Percy did a mini dance with Annabeth, who laughed along with him.