Some Random Fluff

I have this random little thing that I wrote a while ago so I might as well give it to you for now. You can put whoever you want into this scenario, I just had it and didn't know who to use it for.

anyways '(y/n)' obviously means 'your name' and '(c/n)' means 'character name' because you can put whatever character you want in here, I even used they/them pronouns so that it is gender neutral :)

•First Person•
~ (Y/n)'s Pov. ~

I was sitting on the couch watching a cartoon and (c/n) walked in. "Do you need anything, (y/n)?" they asked.
"Not really, but you can come over here and sit with me," I said. They then came over and sat next to me on the mint green loveseat and looked at the tv.
"What are you watching?" They asked curiously as they slowly scooted closer to me as if I wouldn't notice.
"It's a show about these weird little people. This episode is about the main character's brother and her brother's love interest," I said.
"His love interest, you say?" They ask as they put their arm around me, pulling me into their chest.
"Y-yeah," I say slightly losing my composure as my face is dusted with a light pink. They let out a quiet but wholesome chuckle at my reaction.
At this I looked up at them with a fake look of annoyance, but we both know that I love these sweet little moments, they're the ones that really count. I then look back to the tv as I snuggle into them and get comfortable.

[Yikes, that is so old that it hurts, I forgot how bad my writing skills were and still are.. they're better now though, still bad but better.]