Genos x Male Reader {Smut}

Genos, known as, "The Demon Cyborg," from One Punch Man.

[My homie drew a design for Genos's thangalang, it inspired me to write this, so blame him.]
{ Here's his Wattpad Account if you want more Genos Content: ArchitxtLevithxn }

⚠️ Content Warning ⚠️
Includes biting/marking, general sadism and masochism, teasing, slight edging, and (lowkey) an embarrassment kink.

(Anyways, on with the smut, you know what you're reading... you filthy queermos.)

• Second Person •
~ Reader's Pov. ~

You were walking back with him to his shared apartment in City Z after a long day of just hanging out. The two of you often go out to watch movies and stuff together when he's not busy with hero work. When he does have hero stuff to do, you hang out with Saitama or King or whoever's not busy. 'How did I manage to get myself stuck in the middle of all of these heroes while I can barely even save myself from a spider?' you thought to yourself, following a random string of barely connected thoughts that circled back to, 'How did I even end up being friends with these guys?'

"Did you enjoy the movie?" Genos asked, pulling you from your thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, yeah I did, it was awesome Genos! But not as cool as you of course," you said nudging him.

He laughed and said, "Oh, you think I am cool? But the closer that I get to you, you seem to rise in temperature, especially in the face, and when you get close to me, I feel as though I get hotter as well. I perform a scan on you every time, but you are perfectly healthy, disregarding the occasional elevated heartbeat. And, when I run diagnostics, I am in perfect working order as well, it is so confusing. I have been taking notes and analyzing it throughout our 'hangout sessions,' as you call them, but I still cannot seem to find much reason behind it other than me and you physically getting closer. Do you possibly know why this is happening?"

"Woah, I understood very little of that, I'm sorry. I have a really low level of comprehension and that was way too much to process," you say awkwardly, not really understanding what he said as it all seemed to go in one ear and out the other, "Oh look, we've reached the apartment," you say, changing the subject to avoid whatever weird tension was in the air as the two of you stopped at the door.

He turns to look at you, and says, "My apologies. When we're alone, I feel strange, I like it, but it is undefinable. I think of things that I shouldn't. When we get closer, I have these strange notions, telling me to do these irregular things.. I cannot seem to figure it out," he said, his frustration evident in his voice.

"Oh, okay. Uhm, yeahh, let's go back to my place and I'll explain it to you a little more, I think I know what's going on... Let's give Saitama the manga that we picked up for him first though," you said, trying to keep from laughing at how quickly your thoughts changed from 'How the fuck..?' to 'Oh shit he feels the same way,' as you wonder if this is even possible, or simply a misunderstanding, praying for the former.

You knocked on the door and waited a moment, then it opened," Hey guys, you finish your movie already?" asked Saitama, from the other side of the doorframe, as you handed him his (probably horribly written gay smut that he reads to laugh at) manga.

"Yep, we're dropping off the manga you asked me to grab, then we're headin' back to my place to hang out a little longer," you said, trying not to seem too obvious.

"Yes, (Y/n) and I are going back to his place to.. talk." As soon as he said it like that, you shot him a quick side glance before continuing the conversation.