5 - detention

Crystal Hayslett

"Finally we out!" I jumped with joy when 4:30 came around, the school day was finally over and I could chill.

Everyone in Mrs.Nel class started packing up including me, I didn't drive myself today so I knew I was going going to leave quick.

My mom usually leaves at around 8 but when she's with me she leaves quicker because she knows how I am.

I met up with Noah in the hallway, "Hey baby," he smiled pulling me in for a kiss, "I missed you,"

I smiled at him, sometimes I love Noah sometimes I can't stand him. I don't know what it is about our love that I can't get enough of.

We have one of them high school sweetheart loves that you tell your kids and their kids when you grow old together.

"My moms here," I nodded and he left after kissing my cheek, I made my way to my moms office but was stopped by her and Mr.Ellis.

"You have after school detention with Mr.Ellis for 3 hours." My mouth dropped, "Bro why?" I whined.

After seeing him with Bianca aka Ms.Evans I no longer wanted to be with him. He made me sick.

"Tete you missed a whole week of his class whether you did the work or not." I smacked my teeth.

"He's also going to drop you off so I'm going to head home, your dad got back today." She kissed my cheek and left.

I slowly watched everyone leave the building until it was just him and I and some janitors here and there.

We made our way to his classroom and i sat in my usual seat which I hadn't sat in at all in a long time.

"Here you can start with this," he handed me a packet, "I already did the that and turned it in." I pushed it out of my face.

"Well get on your slideshow and complete it." I shook my head, "Bro I finished all that shit from your fucking class."

"Just let me go home and go talk to Bianca," he chuckled and i eyed him. "So you're mad?"

I stood up getting ready to leave when he came over and grabbed my neck causing me to look up to him.

"I asked you a question." I shook my head, "Words," he said again as I felt his hand rub my ass.

"No I'm not mad." He let go and went over to grab his keys, "Let's go,"instead of fighting I just followed him to his car.

We hopped in, "Seatbelt," he ignored me pulling off, "Devale put your seatbelt on!" I demanded.

He ignored me again again, I huffed crossing my arms slouching in my seat.

One thing I hated more than being embarrassed was being ignored, I literally cry when my mom or dad even my brother ignore me.

"Can you stop ignoring me," you could hear it in my voice that I was about to cry. D looked over at me before sighing.

"You crying over a seat belt?" He snapped at me, yelling and me do not mix. That was the last straw for me to start crying.

I put my hood on and pulled the strings, I wasn't crying there was just tears falling constantly.

I heard the seatbelt buckle click and his hand on my thigh, "I'm sorry," I untightened my hoodie and looked up.

Seconds later we pull up infront of a nice ass house. "Where are we?"

"My house," he told me, I was shocked. "You live alone?" He nodded as he opened my side and I got out.

He locked his car doors and we entered his house, I looked around everywhere before I made it to his bedroom.

I knew it was because he had a big ass picture of hisself in it. "You nosy as hell," he joined me in the room.

"Oh," I turned to look at him, "Don't know why you ain't here with Bianca, y'all were all buddy buddy in the halls."

He smacked his teeth, "Man it was a friendly teacher talk." I rolled my eyes, "whatever." I tried to leave.

He pulled me back to the bed, "Turn around," i did as told, he pushed my upper half down so I was bent over the bed.

I had on a skirt with a thong, "this the shit you wear to school?" He ripped my thong, I felt him rubbing at my entrance.

I was already wet so that ain't doing nothing but making a 0cean down there. "You ain't wearing none of this no mo alright?"

"Okay," he positioned me so I was now on all fours, "FUCK," i moaned out when he entered me.

"Shit .. D i.. I can't take it fuck." I tried to push him back but he grabbed my hand pounding inside me harder.

"Shit you tight asl," I heard him moan causing me to get hornier, "You leaving that square ass nigga alright?"

"ALRIGHT DEVALE I WILL!" I yelled out, I've never felt like this before. I couldn't even breathe.

"Shit... ahh... slow down !" I begged, "You mines!" He leaned down whispering in my ear.

I squirted all over him and he came inside of me, I flipped us over and got on top, it took me a minute to adjust but once I did I started riding the shit out of him.

"damn baby," he moaned, I started to spell my name.

C R Y S T A L

"Yessssss," i dragged out throwing my head back, this was the best sex ever. I only had sex with him and Noah but ion think anyone will ever top him.

I came 2 more times, and he finally shot his serum inside of me again, I definitely have to get a Plan B.

I got off of him as my knees have out, "You got some good ass pussy."

"And you got some good ass dick."