Chapter 12

I took a walk outdoors, just to get my mind right so many things happened and it's really getting to me. I'm starting to feel lonely like ain't nobody here for me you know what I mean? I seen a upcoming Dairy Queen may be I can sit down and get me a Banana Milkshake.

A cold breeze hit me as I walked in. It was only a girl with a messy bun and dirty looking shoes. She couldn't be over 15 by the looks... Wonder why she's crying.

I order my milkshake and paid the total. It felt like I needed to talk to her but it aint my business but being a cop I always make sure everybody alright.

"Here you go,have a nice day". The worker said.

I grabbed the milkshake and turned around but the girl was walking out so I did the same.

"Hey are you okay?". I said letting my curiosity get the best of me.

"Don't worry about me Lady". She rolled her eyes at me.

"Can I get your name? Im Maya". I said smiling.

"Look I don't care".

"How old are you?".

"So you just gonna keep trying?".

"Pretty Much".

"Well my name is Kaleaya but people call me LeLe for short".

"Nice meeting you Kaleaya, you should dry up those Tears what are you crying for".

"Too much to talk about and why do you care?".

"Because I do I won't do anything".

"I don't even know you and this guy picking me up".

"Look before you go, Take my card if you need something call me sometimes I see something in you, bye Kaleaya".

She looked at me and put my number in her pocket. I went to the park before I went home. I sat on the benches and watched the kids play around and ate my Ice Cream.

"Can I have this sit?".

I looked up at Trayvion and looked away I don't have anything to say. He sat down anyway and tried to make conversation.

"Maya I like you alot and I would never try to play you. I didn't want to heart your feelings by anything I said... I just want to say I want you so bad and I don't want you to talk to any dudes what I meant by earlier is .. I want to start fresh instead of being in jail first I want you to know me like the real me just give me a chance?"

I thought about what he said it's more clearly then what he said in the car.

"Yeah I see where you coming from and I would like that".

"Thank you Maya, Ill be right back im watching my Nephew".

I nodded my head Guess I'll see if he about it or not.