Valentine's Day Special (Smut)

(Nightmare x Killer)

Tw-
Gentle sex, praise kink

Angst Scale-
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Third Person POV

Nightmare sat on the couch reading A book. His gang caused havoc around him. They were playing some game that Nightmare wasn't paying much attention to. He usually doesn't sit out in the living room like this because he doesn't want to affect his family with his negative aura, but today he was feeling very lonely.

  "Y'all know my favorite holiday is Halloween." Dust said. Nightmare couldn't help focusing on their conversation now.

  "Yeah, I like it too." Killer said.

  "I like Saint Patrick's Day because I get to pinch people." Horror said.

  "Umm... I like... Well uh, it isn't A holiday really but I celebrate the day I escaped the Anti-Void and that's always fun." Error said. "Even if most of the time I am off by A couple days."

  "Of course. Well, I like Easter! I like the colors." Cross said.

  "Awwww adorable.~" Error purrs.

  "Hey! I am not!" Cross said, blushing.

  "What about you, Boss?" Dust asks.

  "Me um..." Nightmare hesitates. Will they judge him for saying Valentine's Day? He knows he shouldn't care, but the holiday has always been special to him and his brother. "Uh... I like Valentines Day."

  "Oh? Probably because of the heightened number of suicides." Killer said.

  "What? Oh... yeah... that." Nightmare said. Nightmare hadn't been thinking about that. Sure it was A good boost of strength for him, but he truly liked it because of what it used to be for him.

-

  Several months go by and Nightmare has mainly forgotten the conversation. Today was Valentine's Day and he was sitting in his room at his desk.

  The usual Valentines Day negativity flowed through the air. Nightmare was staring at the little circlet with the crescent moon. As he stared at the golden piece of jewelry, he felt very lonely. Sadness filled his soul and memories of the happier days flashed in his head like the flash of A camera.

  "You know what my friends told me? Today is A holiday!" Dream had said all those years ago.

  "Really? What is it?" Passive Nightmare asked.

  "It's called Valentine's Day and it's the day of love! You give lovers and friends and family gifts and treats! Normally it's stuffed animals or candy or something." Dream said. Passive was intrigued by the description of this holiday.

  "Hey, what if we celebrated it?" Passive asked.

  "Yeah! How would we do that though? I didn't buy anything, I didn't know this was coming up..." Dream said. Passive hums and thinks. His eyelights drift across everything they do have. His eyelights land on some papers and markers next to A pair of scissors and A jar.

  "Oh! What if we write everything we love A little note and keep it in the jar! Then every year it gets more and more full and one day we can read them all again!" Passive said. Dream bounced up and down and clapped his hands.

  "Yes, yes, yes!! That's A great idea!" Dream said. He grabs the papers and some markers and starts writing with A look of concentration. Passive Nightmare copies his brother and picks up another piece of paper.