Obsessive Love Disorder pt.2

(Killer x Cross x Dream, Ink x Error)

Requested by HorrorSansisDead

Ummm... I don't know what edits I made to this, but I had two versions, the original and one one a massive google document. And this one is at least 1000 words longer then the original and I can't remember what I edited because it was nearly a year ago. Sooo...

Tw-
Abuse, torture, serious injury, arson, and death

Angst Scale-
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Third Person POV

Plans to save Killer were immediately being made. Error was A very useful source of information. "The entire time I was... I was his pet... I umm.. was taking notes of how he behaves. My plan was to find out how to make him stop but..."

  "Error, just breath, ok? You don't need to talk about anything that makes you uncomfortable." Dust said. Error nods.

  "After... umm... one time when he uh... yeah, he thought I was asleep and I was actually awake hoping that I could escape when he fell asleep. That's when I felt him get up from the bed and I could hear him moving around the room. When I couldn't hear anything anymore, I opened my eye sockets and saw that no one was in the room. I didn't hear the door open or close... I just figured I was hallucinating..." Error said.

  "Maybe A trap door?" Dream asked.

  "Um... I guess. I think I heard something slide across the floor, but it was a while ago and I was in A lot of pain and emotional distress." Error said.

  "So, there may be A secret passageway in the castle..." Cross said. "That would explain why I couldn't find Killer's soul."

  "Alright, so we need someone to go and look for this trap door... but... that sounds dangerous. One of us could get caught trying to find A passageway that may not exist..." Dust said. It was quiet for A while.

  "Error, do you want A hug?" Ink asked. The broken skeleton looked distressed and yet despondent. Error looks up at Ink and nods.

  He crawls into Ink's lap and rests his head on Ink's chest. Ink wraps Error in A protective grip. Ink may not be good with emotions, but he is good with comfort via touch. Error feels completely dead. "My soul may still be beating, but I don't feel alive. I feel like... like who I was died the first time he raped me. And I don't want anyone to feel like this. Like an empty husk... if its necessary to save Killer, I could go back t-"

  "No." Cross said. "I am not letting that happen. I will go, I am the sneakiest of all of us anyways."

  "Alright... be careful, ok?" Dust said. Cross nods and teleports away.

  "Erry, you've been through A lot today. Let's go to sleep, ok?" Ink said.

  "Could... Could you stay with me? I don't... wanna be alone. If Nightmare comes I..." Error said. Ink knew that Nightmare was smarter then that. He wouldn't be stupid enough to rush in and lose his chance to get Error. However, if this makes Error feel safe then he will do it.

  "Of course. Let's go." Ink said. Error gets up and Ink does too. Error takes Ink's hand and Ink leads them down the hall. Before they leave, Ink says one final comment. "You guys get some sleep too, ok?"

  "Got it." Said Horror.

  Error stands silently as Ink tries to find which door it is. Then Ink ushers him inside. The room is rather warm and A far cry from the castle. Warm and full of color, it had A color changing light that cast pink shapes all over the walls. Error realized they must have chosen this room for him to stay in BECAUSE it was so different from the castle.