Chapter 13

The summer had ended and Stiles decided he was ready to go back to school. Knowing that the others would be there with him, to support him and just be there for him made it easier for him.

Deucalion gave Stiles a gift the morning before they set off.

"Whats this?." Stiles asked holding a bracelet, that Decualion just gave him.

"I had it made especially for you darling. I figured that you wouldn't want the Hale pack to know just yet that you were a werewolf, so this bracelet has magic. They wont be able to smell you. It will also remove the scents from all of us."

"But, wont they think its weird that I don't smell of anything?."

"Sorry, I didn't explain it very well. You will still smell like you, it will just remove us and the fact that you are a wolf now."

"Oh, that's so cool." Stiles put the bracelet on, causing Deucalion and the others to growl a little. It made Stiles jump.

"Sorry darling, its weird, you not smelling like us anymore."

Stiles knew that Deucalion wanted to rub himself all over him now, just so he smelt only of him. Stiles had come to realiise that Deucalion loved Stiles wearing his clothes around the house, so he smelt more like him.

"Its just while I'm at School. When I am home, you can all scent me as much as you want." Stiles smiled. "Also, once we have the meeting with the Hale pack, its all going to come out anyways, so I wont need to wear it at school then."

"That's very true, darling. Please ring me, if you need us to come and get you, okay."

"I will, don't worry I will be fine."

Everyone hugged Stiles before he left with the others not before Ennis gave them all a packed lunch. Stiles was shocked. There was all kinds of foods, sandwiches, salad, pasta. Some cookies too.

"Wow, I could get used to this." Stiles smiled. "It all looks amazing."

"I also made you a fruit smoothy with lots of nutrients and vitamins, just in case you don't feel like eating much." Just don't tell the others." Ennis whispered.

"Thanks man. I love your smoothies."

"I know you do Stiles. You're still not eating properly so at least I know you are getting something into your system."

Ennis has been making all kinds of smoothies for Stiles. Made with fruits and vegetable's. Stiles had still been finding it hard to stomach certain foods.

He had also been making some really fatty ones too with chocolate and peanut butter. Stiles loved those ones the most.

**

School was not great for Stiles with the Hale pack trying to corner him at every turn but Ethan and Aiden do not let them. It nearly breaks into a fight during economics but then Boyd and Erica walk in and the entire class screeches to a halt, even Coach just stares at them. Erica and Boyd take seats behind Stiles and the twins ignoring everyone else.

After class ends and the bell rings. Erica, Boyd, Danny, the twins, and Stiles all head for their lockers.

Ethan and Aiden both tense as Scott and the others come over to Erica and Boyd.

"You're back." Scott says with a confused look, eyeing the twins suspiciously as they put themselves between Stiles and the others. Isaac just rushes past Scott to hug the two betas who happily hug him back being sure to scent him.

Jackson and Lydia hang back, they were never close to Erica or Boyd, although Jackson wants to pull Danny away from them. Allison lurks behind them looking guilty and a little relieved. "So you two are alright then." Allison pipes up and Stiles glares at her while Erica and Boyd go tense, Isaac whining a little at their reactions.