Part 3

HI EVERYONE

HERE IS THE THIRD PART OF THE SWEET WORDS THINGS

AND HERE IS A SIMPLE ONE I WROTE FOR@loveTfiosgus

They say that when you have lost yourself you find your greatest inspiration. But luckily for me I didn't have to lose myself to find you.

hope @loveTfiosgus like the little thing. Read on!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

people do and say mean things to hurt you. I can see how you keep your head held up, as their word do not faze you. I see the strength you hold. but when I follow you just in case you need a friend and i saw the true damage the girls inflicted. even though I know you want to be left alone, I go to you anyway. because with someone as strong as yourself should have someone to lean on.

~~~~~~~

even though you don't try to impress anyone. you are kind and sweet. you truly have impressed me. and now I am lucky enough to have know someone like yourself even if it was only briefly.

~~~~~~~

never have I thought of you as a burden. each time you let me comfort you. shows me that I am receiving your trust. the trust you give to the one you love. who was lucky enough to be me.

~~~~~~~~

I knew the moment I stepped in to the room and that boy had his arm around you, that I had lost you. I wanted to fight back and have you all to myself. Because I cared for you in a way you never realized. but when i saw how happy you were i stopped. I realized I would always be with you as your best friend. so no matter what happens with that boy, know that you always have me to help with anything. Because this friend was going to be forever.

~~~~~~~~

the only reason I joined drama was to gain the confidence to talk to the girl who caught me. and now hopefully with practice I could talk to you.

~~~~~~~~

I have three goals. To have children and get married with the woman I love. But what I guess you weren't expecting and wasn't thinking was my first goal was to get on one knee and propose to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT THE END SO SOON! :(

NEXT WEEK ON FRIDAY I WILL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER!

IF YOU LIKE THESE LITTLE THINGS JUST COMMENT ON THE ONE YOU LIKED AND WRITE THE FIRST THING THAT COMES INTO YOUR HEAD! LIKE POTATES! ANYTHING WILL DO AND FROM THAT WORD I WILL TRY TO WRITE ONE FOR YOU!!!

P.S IF YOU LIKE THESE PRETTY LITTLE THINGS! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!

ROSE_:)