Part 2

HI EVERYONE! BECAUSE OF MY LAST CHAPTER AND HOW A FEW PEOPLE COMMENT HOW THEY LIKED THEM. I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING SPECIAL!!!

COMMENT ON ONE OF THE FEW OR THE ONES FROM LAST CHAPTERS AND I WILL WRITE ONE ESPECIALLY FOR YOU!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I were to go blind. I would go insane because then I wouldn't be able to see you everyday.

~~~~~~~~

Even though you don't try to impress anyone. you impress me with that kind heart that you wield.

~~~~~~~~~~~

my brain gets rattled when I think about math. I don't know what will happen with the equation about us. But I do know one thing is that you and me will always come out a positive.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Music is played from the heart. So each time I listen to a song I love, I cry for I feel the emotions. But with those emotions i feel, I put into my actions. so please accept my emotions because my actions were for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~

as i write my mind becomes a blurry. so i stop and listen to your favorite song. because then i can see your happy face knowing how this song makes you feel. Giving me the power to write more things just to see you smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~

i know i'm stupid and make mistakes. and i knew i'll never deserve someone like you because no one like you. you are bright and ever shining light. but i swear to never let you forget it because you shouldn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO IF YOU ALL WANT YOUR OWN SPECIAL THING JUST COMMENT AND I WILL EITHER COMMENT YOU YOUR VERY OWN SPECIAL THING. OR I WILL POST YOURS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

ROSE_:)