Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    More people are queuing up at the hospital to test for fit than to check for differentiation.

    In this line, people with various pheromones can be seen.

    Most of the people who come here for testing are people who intend to have further contacts, and a small number are couples who are already in love.

    The government advocates free love. People with the same or different pheromones can fall in love, as long as the matching degree exceeds 50%.

    But the mainstream of society is the combination of Alpha and Omega, and the combination of Beta and Beta.

    Even though some people's love transcends the pheromone hierarchy, they will not be blessed by the public, but will be regarded as maverick and suffer all kinds of ridicule and contempt.

    Lu Chan looked at the long queue, thought about what happened yesterday, and asked in a low voice, "Xiao Jin, do you want to drink water?"

    "No need..." Mu Jin immediately shook his head, reached out to hold Lu Chan's arm, and turned slightly red He lowered his head with a sullen face, "Just wait here."

    As long as you can be with this person, even waiting is a kind of happiness.

    "Okay." Lu Chan nodded, looking directly at the person in front of her.

    Now the technology for testing the matching degree is very mature, and the results can be obtained on the spot.

    Although the queue is long, the speed is also fast.

    A pair of male A and female O came out of the testing room. The two of them were like strangers and left in two directions.

    Lu Chan's eyes narrowed slightly.

    She remembered that the two of them stood very close together just now, like a couple in love.

    But just because the pheromone does not match, it is like a stranger, as if everything just now was an illusion.

    Mu Jin also saw this scene, with surprise and puzzlement in his round eyes.

    She pursed her lips, looked up at Lu Chan's delicate profile, and asked in a low voice, "Sister Chan, if we don't match well, will you hate me?"

    Because of matching reasons, there have been many love tragedies.

    The government encourages everyone to communicate on the premise of pheromone fit, but love is not controlled.

    After some couples fall in love, they realize that the two are not suitable and can only reluctantly break up.

    Even if they don't break up, they can't resist the pain caused by the mismatch of pheromones.

    "Don't think too much, we must be a match." Lu Chan comforted in a deep voice.

    When Mu Jin heard the words, a trace of sadness flashed in his eyes, and his fingers gently let go of Lu Chan's arm.

    If they don't match, I'm afraid it will be the same result as the couple just now.

    She knew that this was the normal state of society, but she couldn't help feeling a little sad in her heart.

    It would be great if love could not be affected by pheromones.

    Aware of Mu Jin's actions, Lu Chan was slightly taken aback, and quickly thought about what she just said.