Chapter III: Please Don't Disturb Me.

You dressed yourself up with the uniform you were provided and walked among the students. When you entered through the gates some girls and boys stopped to stare. They don't have any significant to you rather you need to find Ryota fast and befriend him. While walking around you saw him in the school garden.

You approach him and faked a smile at him. "Hello, uhm..I'm quite new here could you please show me around?" Ryota immediately looked at you with a surprise look. "Oh uh..sure! May I know your name?"

"My name is Y/N L/N What is your name?"

"Ryota Suzui. Now you did ask for my help to show you around so come, follow me." You nodded and began to follow Ryota around, truth to be told you didn't need help as you did follow him for a week straight.

While he was touring you around his friend came along, Yumeko Jabami. She greeted him cheerfully while you stood there watching her steps closely, you don't fully trust her. After greeting Ryota she took notice of your presence. "Oh! Hello, what is your name."

"Y/N L/N pleased to meet you..?"

"Yumeko Jabami." You nodded. "Nice to meet you Jabami San."

"Just call me Yumeko anyone who is a friend of Ryota is a friend of mine."

"I'm glad you consider me as a friend but could we continue on with the tour."

"Ah! Suzui you didn't tell me you were giving him a tour!"

"I was gonna tell you but anyways would you like to come with us?" Ryota invited with a smile.

"I would love to, come Y/N!" Yumeko was an upbeat character whenever she's not gambling. You followed the two from behind, observing quietly and listening to their conversation. It mainly consists of homework and school, nothing that piqued your interest.

Finally, the tour came to an end and you  turned to face Ryota. "Do you mind helping find my class?"

"Oh, what is your class?"

"Third year Hana. You think you know the way."

"So you're class with the student council president."

"Is that so? Who is she?"

"She's a ruthless gambler! She even beat the previous student council president in her first year! She was the one who created the pet system."

"She sounds like a wonderful person to gamble with!" Exclaimed Yumeko with an excited face. "Yumeko calm down and you will not gamble with her!" He told her. "Why not? I think it'd be quite the experience too!"

It was an back and forth quarrel between the two as Ryota showed you the way to your class. When you open the door you saw your future classmates and two pair of twins having the same silver coloured hair, except one has a mask and their hair is down. "That's Kirari Momobami, the president of the student council." Ryota whispered to both you and Yumeko.

"I must talk to her! I wanna gamble with her!" Before she can walk inside to talk to her you slammed the door shut while Ryota pulled her away, whispers emit from inside the room. "You just transferred here I'd suggest not to make any enemies yet."

"Aww, that's a shame." Yumeko pouted. That's when the bell rung signalling homeroom is starting. "Well, I'll see you both at lunch?"

"Of course! If we got out before you then we'll wait outside of your class!" Yumeko suggested, it was clear she had ulterior motives.

"No, you can wait for me at the cafeteria."

"Aww.." Yumeko pouted. "Well then we should hurry to our class Yumeko." She nodded and waved you goodbye. "See you guys." They left and just as you were about to enter a teacher walked up to you. "Who are you?"

"I'm Y/N L/N. I'm a new student here."

"Ah, yes I have heard of you come on in." She said before opening the door and in comes you and the teacher together. "Good morning everyone. We have a new student joining our class. Mind introducing yourself?"

"Pleased to meet you all. I am Y/N L/N I am from Makai. I just turned 18 last week."

"Macao? Wow your English is pretty good." Your classmates said amazed. You're pretty sure they misheard you plus you're not gonna correct them anyways. "Now, you can sit at the empty seat next to Kirari there." You nodded and went to sit down in your assigned sit, coincidentally it was the only empty seat too. You glimpsed at Kirari to see her writing something, she does emit the aura of a proper and refine lady. "Have I caught your attention?" Kirari said without turning her head. "Hm, no..not really." You answered nonchalantly before putting you head down on the table. Shortly after taking attendance the first lesson of the day began.

It was maths. The teacher quickly notices you dozing off in your seat and called your name loudly to let you answer the question on the blackboard. "You seem to having a nice nap Mr Y/N you must know the answer to this equation to be so relaxed." You clicked your tongue and still drowsy, picking up the chalk you put in the answer using your head as the calculator before putting the chalk back down. "The equation you gave is wrong, that couldn't be divided to that so I changed the numbers abit ugh.. I'm so tired. Excuse me to the bathroom for a few minutes please.." Not waiting for an answer you exited the classroom to go wash your face. Though not really have the need to sleep you can't help but think of sleeping as the only way to cure your boredom in the classroom.

You made your way to the boy's bathroom to wash your face before returning back to your classroom. "I'd like to know. How do you know the equation I gave you was wrong? Plus I haven't taught anyone this yet."

"That so? Hm, pay attention to the previous equation this number and this one. If you divide with these two you'd get a negative number so that is why you need to have one of these number to be atleast 6 and up. Meanwhile this one, of it's square rooted and times 2 we would get more than what we needed." Using the chalk to write on the blackboard, writing the inconclusive points. "You have a real talent indeed Y/N."

You just nodded awkwardly and go back to your seat. The teacher continued on with the new equation you just wrote for the whole class as they all wrote down what you had just said, listening to the extra info the teacher gave. "You have quite a talent in Maths Y/N." Kirari complimented him. "That so? Math isn't that hard it's just creative thinking nothing else to it."

"I like the way you're thinking. Would you be willing to come and talk to me after school?"

"About what?"

"I'd like to get to know you." You know there is more than this girl is letting onto but you played along, maybe you'll get some information on herself. Maybe even gamble with her if she allows it.

A/N Makai means Demon World