|𝟳|~𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗦𝗮𝗶𝗹 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                             ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  "We're all clear Captain!" An alien calls from above, securing the sails

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"We're all clear Captain!" An alien calls from above, securing the sails. Amelia stands straight, hands folded behind her back as her ear twitches from time to time. Up ahead, Delbert carefully peeks over the edge, slightly shaking.

"Well my friend, are we ready to raise this creaking tub?" Amelia asks Mr Arrow, a slight grin on her face, her canines shinning. Mr Arrow looks towards her and nods, a small smile on his. "My pleasure Captain." He says, Amelia nods and looks towards the crew. "All hands to stations!"

Jim emerges from the gallery, (Y/N) still in his arms. A few aliens look towards them with raised brows, wondering why the girl was being carried. (Y/N) takes notice of the stares, and quickly squirms her way out of Jim's hold.

"Aw come onn!" The boy protests, trying to lift her up again. (Y/N) raises her hand and gently knocks it against his head affectionately. "Maybe next time you big baby." She says and begins to walk away, Jim looks towards her and smiles, silently following after her.

"Come one ya scurvy scum!" An alien women calls, racing around the deck, "I'll race ya!" She yells, a few other aliens following after her towards the beams, garbing ropes and tugging. "Loose all Solar Sails!" Mr Arrows voice calls from above, the other aliens nodding and doing as their told.

(Y/N) and Jim watch from below, leaning against a beam. (Y/N) crosses her arms against her chest gently, watching with curious eyes. She looks towards Jim slightly, and stares at his peaceful face.

It's not often that she got to see him so content, smiling without a care in the world. She stares at him with a fond smile, happy to see he's enjoying himself.

The human boy feels as if someone is watching him and looks towards his friend, flinching slightly, noticing that she's already looking at him. (Y/N) sends her friend a gentle smile and looks away, Jim still staring at her, but their attention is caught by Mr Arrow's booming voice.

"Heave up the braces, brace up!" Arrow calls towards the crew, quickly checking that everything is ready for sailing. The main sails are opened, and quickly light up as the sun hits them.

The rest of the sails are released, absorbing the suns light. Jim looks towards the mast, admiring the sails, (Y/N) doing the same.

Down below, an alien watches as three tubes gather power. He taps his fingers against the lever impatiently. Back above, the ship begins to rise slowly, the sails still gathering enough of the suns light.

Everything begins to lift off the ground, (Y/N) immediately grabbing hold of Jim, her arms around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist tightly. Jim looks towards his friend and laughs at her.