|𝟱|~𝗥.𝗟.𝗦 𝗟𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗰𝘆 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jim steps out of the bus, (Y/N) closely behind. They both look around, taking in their surroundings. The spaceport was a fairly big place, buildings and shops surrounding outside the docks.

The two teens turn to eachother, big smiles on their faces. They couldn't believe that they were here, about to embark on an adventure of a lifetime..but first they had to make sure their chaperone didn't loose his way.

"Oh Jim, (Y/N)!!" A voice rings out,
"Wait for me!" The teens look to the sky in slight annoyance. (Y/N) takes a step forward, about to walk away, but Jim grabs her arm and pulls her back, making her stumble into his chest.

He wraps one arm around her shoulder in a headlock, as the other holds their bags. "Don't even think about it." He warns the girl, causing her to huff and turn her head away, arms crossing her chest like a child.

Delbert approaches them, wearing a very bulky suit, much to large for his person. The suit thumped with every step he took, a plug dragging behind him.

"We'll my dear friends, this should be a wonderful opportunity for us to..uh..get to know one another." He tries to make conversation with the two. They both look at him, (Y/N) giving him a small smile while Jim rolls his eyes.

"Well you know what they say!" Delbert tries again to make conversation. "Familiarity breeds, um..well in our case.." He trails off, not really knowing what to say. Jim turns towards him, annoyed with his rambling.

"Look, let's just find the ship, okay?" He says, a little to harshly, and walks forward, (Y/N) at his side. She looks towards her friend and pinches his ear between her fingers and tugs him towards her. "Don't be so mean!" She says firmly, letting go and walking away.

"You were doing the same thing?!" Jim calls out, confused about the girl scolding him when she wanted nothing more than to get away from Delbert not even a few seconds ago. "I'm given a free pass cuz I'm not mean on a daily basis Jamie!" (Y/N) calls back, not turning around as she raises a hand up and gives him a two-finger salute.

Jim watches her leave as he cups his ear into his palm. His eye slightly twitching from annoyance, but follows after her without another word. Delbert tries his best to keep up.

They all continue onward, and stop for directions. "Excuse me." Jim asks a an alien holding up a ladder. "Do you know where the ships are ported?"

The aliens turn to him "Second Beth to your right." One replies. "Cant miss it." Another chimes in, Jim nods in thanks and continues walking, he sees (Y/N) up ahead, standing with wide eyes.