Chapter 1

Anthony pov:

"There was only two left slow your roll" Sam said to me ever since the all valley and Miguel running off she's been a mess and eating all the food in the house.

"It's the principle of it I need comfort food too" I said

"What happened get owned in Fortnite again oh wait I forgot the girl you like obviously doesn't like you back and has been kinda ignoring you" Sam said laughing.

"Hey I don't like sienna like that!" I shouted.

"Who said I was talking about sienna" shit

"Shut up anyway I mean, actually I just I'm having trouble with this kid from Cobra Kai" I said looking down

"The one you chased down the hallway and poured milk all over" she said

"I didn't pour milk we put it in a bag in his locker.. doesn't matter he's learning some more karate and-"

"Oh my god if I don't hear the word karate for the rest of the summer it will still be too soon" she said cutting me off

"Why've you been acting so weird? Is it cause another one of your boyfriends ran away" I said to her as she got up off the couch annoyed

"Text moon and Yasmine brunch today question mark need to get out of the house... oh and at least I can get someone and don't start stressing and stuttering every time they walk past"

"I don't like sienna!" I shouted

"Still never said her name" Sam said and I sighed covering my face with my hands.

Siennas pov:

The other day we were told that miyagi do karate has completely stopped just like what was said in the deal with cobra Kai sadly.

Today we were all going to the beach I wore a yellow bikini and had wore denim shorts over the top until I would decide when to swim or not.

Outfit:

Hair:

Third person pov:

Third person pov:

Sienna was sitting with her sunglasses on tanning by the pool side while moon,Yasmine and Sam were slightly across from her.

Sam,Yasmine and moon all put their sunglasses down to look at anthony who staring right at sienna not saying anything.

"Ew Anthony if you keep staring at her you're going to freak her out" Sam said

"Oh uh no no i wasn't uhm uh staring at her" he said smiling and clearing his throat still looking at her almost tripping over his feet when he walked past.

Yazmine and moon both looked at each other and laughed while Sam was looking at him in disgust.

"God I'm surprised she didn't even notice how much he was staring" yazmine said laughing

➪➪➪➪

Sienna decided to go over it the edge of the pool and just have her feat in and by then she had took her denim shorts off and was only in her bikini.

She was still sitting there with her feet in when she heard shouting she looked over and put her sunglasses up to see Anthony and kenny had two other cobra Kai guys and she rolled her eyes putting her sunglasses on but still looking.

The put a bunch of rubber pool rings on him and then kenny kicked him in and she got up straight away getting her feet out of the water.

She ran over but Eli had got there first she checked the water to see Anthony wasn't moving in the ring maybe he hit his head she got in but kept her hair above the water so it wouldn't get wet and grabbed him out from under one of the rings and brought him up too the side of the pool.

She started to shake him to see if he would wake up then a parent of someone came over.

"what's going on" the lady asked asked

"I think he hit his head or inhaled to much water I'm not sure" sienna replied putting her cheek to his mouth to check if he was breathing.

"Try cpr" the lady said

"How do you do that?" She asked

Anthony was actually awake and was going to get up until he heard the parent say that sienna might have to do mouth to mouth to get him awake so still pretended like he was unconscious.

"Ok I'm going to push down on his chest four times then you blow air into his mouth okay" the lady said

"Uh okay" sienna said being a bit grossed out as she used to have a crush on this guy.

Just after the third push on his chest sienna was about to do mouth to mouth but then some weird fat sweaty lifeguard came over and done mouth to mouth to get Anthony awake.

Anthony got up straight away and made a screwed up face to the lifeguard basically just kissing him then looked to sienna who was laughing at him then walked away.

Later on the cobra Kai's and miyagi fangs where all fighting each other and the lifeguard came over and gave a warning how they could get kicked out and they decided to have a slide race to see who got to stay at the waterpark.

Hawk versus Tory

Tory ended up winning but it wasn't fair because there was a hole in the tube hawk had.