Chapter 2

Siennas pov:

This could not get any worse I have to sit next to Anthony.

I walked over and sat next to him and then the teacher started talking and I could feel Anthony staring at me but I didn't look over and kept facing the front.

"Ok everyone you better listen up because who you're sitting next to right now is your partner for this topic meaning you will have to meet up outside of school and do the work and I don't want any drama about how boys don't want to hang out with girls and how girls don't want to hang out with boys because it's just homework" the teacher said.

You've got to be kidding me I have to meet up with him outside of school.

I heard Anthony sigh loudly and I looked at him.

"You seriously think I want to do this either?" I said and he turned around unamused and just ignored me.

The lesson went pretty fast and me and Anthony didn't talk at all probably because every five seconds he looked at Lia in her frog hat with her hair in French pleats.

"Ok class we need the first part of this topic done by Friday so better get working with your partner sooner or later"

"So do you want to come to mine after school for the project?" Anthony asked

"Uh yeah sure" I said remembering it was last period "But I need to go home and tell my parents first" I said.

"see you after school" he said getting packed up and

"Bye" I said walking out realizing he didn't mention anything about Kenny or me being weird I guess.

                          ➯➯➯➯➯

After school I went home and phoned my mum and dad to say I might be gone by the time they come back.

"Hey" I said when my dad picked up

"Hey sweetie what's up" my dad said sounding tired from work.

"Oh so I have to go to a friend- well persons house now for a topic so I might be gone when you get back"

"Oh well be home by 5 because we met a person for me and your mothers car dealership and having dinner with them tonight you have to come along as well they have a son you can hang out with while we are there I think he's your age"

"Oh okay I'll just tell him that I have to be home early" thank god I don't have to hang out with him for long

"Him? He better not break your heart"

"Ew dad I literally hate him it's just for a project" I said feeling sick at the thought

"Whatever you say I'll phone you when it's time to come home"

"Ok bye"

"Bye" he said hanging up as I got ready to go to Anthony's house.

Outfit + hair: