Chapter Nine

Alfred finally returned to Ivan's place, relieved that his car was still there. He walked up to the front door and knocked a few times before Ivan finally opened it.
Ivan stared at him curiously and then frowned. "What are you doing here?"
Alfred frowned back and then blushed. "Ivan... I-I.... I'm sorry for storming off like that... I didn't mean to... I was just nervous and this overwhelming feeling came over me and I realized something..."
Ivan raised his eyebrows and then softly smiled. "Why don't we discuss it inside?" He said as he opened the door more. He didn't move to the side, he just grabbed Alfred's hand and pulled him into a his chest, slamming the front door. He held him tight for a moment and let him go, practically beaming from excitement. He giggled a little and smiled.
Alfred chuckled from his cute reactions and blushed more. He suddenly got nervous. Was he going to do it? He cleared his throat and grabbed his hand. "Ivan... I love you... I realized I have been in love with you for a while now and I didn't notice it at first... I noticed it when you kissed me..."
Ivan giggled again and grinned. "I love you too, Alfred~!" He said excitedly and held him close again. Alfred chuckled and hugged him back.
Ivan pulled away slightly and kissed him sweetly and passionately. He smiled into the kiss and pulled away, resting his forehead against his. He smirked. "Why don't we get you out of that sweater~?" He said in a low, seductive voice.