[HarryStyles] Pop Meets Hardcore

Prologue:

“You’ll gain fans.”

“Um, no, I’ll probably lose fans.” Biting down on my lower lip, I tilt my head to the side, unsure of how I got involved in this, how they chose me, I don’t even know how they know who I am. I can’t do this, that’s, it’s not right, I don’t, I don’t know him and he doesn’t know me and I don’t want that, I don’t want to lie to people. “And, that’s not good publicity. I don’t think, I mean some of my fans like them, but I’ll be hated.”

Everyone has opinions, it’s a right, one that people are born with, to have opinions, and those opinions should not affect the lives of others, but they do, they really do, I wish they didn’t because I tell myself and others that they don’t, but I know that they do. It’s a fear, to go against the societal norm.

That’s why they want it. It’s different, it’s fresh, and it’s unexpected. But, that’s not nice, I'm not something that just gets tossed around for them to gain more publicity and get people off his back about being a playboy.

“He won’t date just anyone.”

He’s not going to dating anyone. He’s pretending to date someone. Me. He’s going to lie to people and tell them that we’re together.

I'm going to lie to my fans.

“What do I really get out of this?” I can’t believe I'm doing this. He’s attractive, his hair, his eyes, his arms, I get that, I get why some of my fans like him and the whole band, that makes sense, I'm a girl, I know, I see, I think like they do. It’s not right; I know that, it’s against everything I stand for, like hooking up with someone, because it’s not real, there’s no real relationship there that I so desperately long for.

Leaning back in his chair, Simon smirks, knowing that I'm about to give in, all I need is something in return, because death threats isn't as luring and desirable as some people might think. “You get publicity. You get your name out there. You get an adventure. You get things for free. You get Harry Styles.”