Chapter 3

Zayn****
Bailey has hardly left her room ever since the little incident this morning.The thing is I know she did not mean to hit me.

When she slapped me it was like an instinct.Like she was used to having to defend herself.After she slapped me it was like she was afraid I was going to slap her back or something.

Also it worried me about her eating habits.I mean she ate like like three bites of potatoes and two pieces of bacon and then she threw up.Yesterday at dinner she only ate a very small baked potato.

Liam took Louis and Niall to the park as they were getting restless.I go upstairs and knock on baileys door.

"Come in."Says Bailey quietly
I walk into her room.I see Bailey siting on her bed.She has tear stained cheeks.I notice a notepad that she is holding behind her back.

I sit next to her on her bed.
"Can you tell me what's wrong?"I ask softly
Bailey shakes her head no and looks down avoiding eye contact.

"Ok but it's time for lunch.I am making sandwiches.I can make you a ham sandwich,a cheese sandwich,or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich."I say

Bailey looks deep in thought for a minute or two.
"A cheese sandwich please."Bailey says

I walk with Bailey downstairs into the kitchen.
"Where is eveyeone?"Bailey whispers
They went to the park and probably got "McDonald's."I say to Bailey

A look of fear flickers across baileys face as if she just realized I am the only one home with her at the moment.

I don't want Bailey to be afraid of me.I make her a cheese sandwich and make myself a ham sandwich.I eat my sandwich.Bailey on the other hand has only ate half the sandwich.

Eat at the least the other half of the sandwich.I say
Bailey nods and she takes two more bites.Then tears start falling down her cheeks.

"You full?"I ask Bailey kindly
Bailey nods tears still going down her cheek obviously not wanting to finish the sandwich.

"Do not cry.You may be done with the sandwich."
I say quickly
Bailey nods and wipes her tears.

"Why don't you eat very much?"I ask her
Bailey looks like deep in thought like my bringing this up has made her think about some stuff.

Bailey just shrugs her shoulder.I decide not to push it and just let it go.

"You wanna watch a movie?"I ask her
Bailey shakes her head no.

"Can I go to my room?"She asks
"Yeah of course!"I say

Bailey goes upstairs into her room.I stay downstairs and begin reading my favorite book on an app called wattpad.The book is called "Dancing in the rain."

(It is the best book ever.You guys should read it.I definitely recommend it)

Bailey*****
After lunch I just went into my room.I do not want to be around anybody in this house longer than I have to be.I don't know or trust them.

For all I know Mr.Zayn and Mr.Liam are murders.Then Mr.Zayn asked me why I didn't eat much.

They should not be allowed to ask me personal questions.I mean I barely know anyone in this house.My eating habits are my business.These people are way to nosy.

I usally eat an apple everyday and that's it.My ex boy friend abused me.I ate normally before I met him.

Flashback****
I was eating a bag of chips after I had just finished lunch.I was hungry.

"Are you eating again? I swear to fucking god.You never stop eating.No wonder your so fat."Mason says

Tears roll down my cheek.I do need to stop eating.