Chapter 2

Mr.Zayn******
Yesterday was a good day! It was fun trying to get to know Niall,Louis,and Bailey.It was pretty easy to get to know Niall and Louis.

Niall is innocent and little.He loves animal.He is very compassionate and kind.He hates vegetables but loves junk food.

Louis is funny.Louis had ADHD.We played a game last night and he could not sit still.He is very talkative.He is also very confident in himself.

Bailey was harder to figure out.She always responded with a nod or shake of her head.Bailey seemed very timid and unsure of us.It was almost like she was afraid of us.

I am so glad we have three foster children in our house! Liam and I have been talking about this for a few years.We have just been busy.A couple months ago we talked about it again and filed to be foster parents.Everything was official about a week ago.

I have always wanted kids.I am going to raise these kids different from my parents.I love my parents very much.

My parents were very strict and because of that I could never talk to them about stuff.I was always afraid of my parents because they would yell at me as a child and slap me across the face.

I hold no anger against my parents.They tried there best to raise me.I just don't want these kids to be afraid of me.

I get out of bed and go into the kitchen.I decide to make breakfast for everyone.I grab a dozen eggs.I crack all twelve of the eggs into the pan.

I turn on the oven and the eggs begin cooking.I flip the eggs every few minutes.Once the eggs are cooked I put them on a turned over burner on the oven.I fry bacon.

Next I dice potatoes and fry them in cheese.Once everything is finished I set the food on the table.Louis and Niall walk downstairs.

"I smell bacon."Niall says giggling happily
"Yes breakfast is ready."I say
Niall and Louis smile happily.

I go into mine and Liam's bedroom.I shake Liam softly.Liam stirs and open his eyes.
"Breakfast is ready babe."I say lovingly

Liam moved over in the bed and I cuddle into him for a couple minutes.Then Liam gets out of bed and gets dressed.We both walk downstairs and see Louis and Niall sitting at the table waiting patiently.

"Do you guys know if Bailey is awake yet?"Liam asks
"I thinks she is sleeping."Niall says

I walk back upstairs and go into Baileys room.Bailey is keeping in her bed.I walk up to her and shake her gently.

Bailey opens her eyes and sees me in her room.She sits up immediately.
"Time for breakfast."I say
Bailey nods and I walk out of the room.

Bailey******
I brush my hair and then French braid my hair.I put on skinny jeans and a green sweater.Once I am finished getting ready I walk downstairs and sit at the table.

I notice everyone is sitting at the table already.Have they been waiting on me for awhile? Why am I such a selfish bitch? Everyone begins eating the food.

I put two slices of bacon on my plate.I nibble on both prices of bacon till I have finished eating them both.

"You have only ate a couple slices of bacon.You need to eat more."Mr.Liam orders

I nod and put a little bit of potatoes on my plate.Mr.Liam takes the spoon and puts more potatoes on my plate and eggs on my plate also.

I stare at the amount of food on my plate in defeat.I take two bites.I begin to feel sick.I take one more bite

Suddenly I feel really sick.Everything starts coming back up so I run into the bathroom and throw up.

I feel a hand grab my shoulder I turn around and slap the person right smack in the face to defend myself.I realize it was just Mr.Zayn.

"I am so sorry."I squeak scared
"Why did you do that?"Zayn asks calmly
"I d-didn't know it was y-y-you.I was just d-defending my-myself."I say nervously

"It's ok it was an accident.Your forgiven."Mr.Zayn says
I nod not daring to talk at the moment.I go up to my room avoiding everyone else.