13

It took a while for Yoongi to finish helping Yoora, but no matter how long it took, Jimin never left his table.

Even the waitress pointed it out to him once, asking him why the certain customer wasn't leaving. And all Yoongi did was shrug in response.

But little by little, the restaurant started filling up and Jimin wasn't the only one there. So Yoongi decided to leave right when Yoora's attention was divided, so that she wouldn't see him leave with the customer. But a part of himself felt guilty for leaving during the busiest hours.

"You took forever." Muttered Jimin as he got up from his seat, "I have so much work to do."

That was a lie.

"Like what?" Probed Yoongi.

"Umm.. I have to do some research on my new secretary and.. check proposals, if there are any new ones.." He kept stammering between phrases and both of them exited the restaurant.

Yoongi then connected the dots, "You don't have any work to do, do you?" He spoke nonchalantly.

"The only thing I have to do is check out what Jia sent me about my secretary, that's it." Said the CEO, and then realized he had overshared.

The older didn't want to ask any more questions as they walked through the parking lot, but his curiosity got the best of him, "Whatever you're saying sounds really urgent."

"Well that's because it is. I have this gut feeling that my secretary is lying to me."

"He got in though, didn't he? I don't think Park Corporations would accept any person to be the CEO's secretary."

Jimin sighed, "I know, and that's what makes it tough. I put someone in charge of interviewing applicants, and they recommended him. And I trust who I put in charge."

"You can't go against a gut feeling. And didn't he just  become your secretary?" Yoongi said as he recalled the details of Jimin's phone call, "It's barely been a week, so isn't it too quick to make assumptions anyway."

"I mean, if there's a problem, the sooner you get rid of it the better." Murmured Jimin, "But I guess I'll just keep it subtle. The last thing I want is for my secretary to find out about it."

"God, this shit is exhausting. Do you have to think about stuff like this every single day?"

Jimin laughed at the older's comments, "No, this doesn't happen every day. And to be honest, I just have nothing to do this weekend. It's not like I have anything better to do than think about stuff like that."

"You and me both. Except, I don't even have work to think about. Just my brother."

"He's everything to you, huh."

"Guess I gave it away."

Jimin chuckled, "You talk about him a lot so I just assumed."

"Get on, and tell me your address so I can take you home." Yoongi said as he handed Jimin a helmet.

"Where's your helmet?"

"I only have one with me. I wasn't expecting guests." The older said as he stared at Jimin, "Now put it on."

"So you don't have one?"

"Just put it on for goodness sake."

"Fine." Agreed the CEO at last. After that he hopped on behind Yoongi, "You wore your helmet the last time."

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked in a confused manner.

"You didn't give me your helmet the last time I got on." Jimin repeated, as if it meant something to him.