C4 | Flower Crowns

~Third Person POV~

While the other Hashira didn't know how to feel about a demon being protected by the corps, Kanae was excited that a demon could actually be nicer and not attack all of them.

Kanae was currently heading to Giyuu's house, just because she wanted to see him again, whilst the others from the Butterfly Mansion were looking for Tanjiro and her sister, due to them not being there.

It was a long walk to Giyuu's house, but Kanae eventually made it there.

'His house is a lot smaller than the Butterfly Mansion..' Kanae thought, looking at the smaller house. It was still big, but it wasn't as big as hers.

Kanae walked up to his door, knocking on it slightly, secretly excited but keeping in her composure.

The door opened to reveal Giyuu, wearing a poorly made flower crown with his signature annoyed bitch face.

"Ara? Hello Tomioka. May I come in?" Kanae asked, looking up at Giyuu.

'Shes not gonna ask about the crown? That's surprising' Giyuu thought to himself, "...Sure." Giyuu said, stepping aside to let Kanae in.

Once she got into his house, she saw Tanjiro and Nezuko chilling on Giyuu's couch, making flower crowns together.

'Ah so that explains both why those two went missing and why Giyuu's wearing a flower crown..' Kanae thought, looking at the two. Tanjiro looked up at her.

"Oh hello Lady Kanae! Sorry for us disappearing so suddenly! We wanted to come over to Giyuu-sans house!" Tanjiro explained, apologizing.

"Don't worry about it Tanjiro-kun! I wasn't looking for you like the others! Was just coming over to see Tomioka-san!" Kanae said, turning to look at Giyuu.

"..Me?" Giyuu asked, sounding shocked.

"Of course you!" Kanae said, smiling up at Giyuu.

"..I guess make yourself at home.." Giyuu said, walking over to the couch, signalling Kanae to follow. She followed and they both took a seat next to each other.

Nezuko scooted in-between the two, climbing over Kanae before giving her a flower crown.

"Oh! Thank you Nezuko!" Kanae said, patting Nezuko's head. Nezuko went back to her brother to make more for the people at the Butterfly Mansion.

"..I'm surprised.." Giyuu said out of the blue.

"Huh? Surprised about what?" Kanae asked, looking at him and tilting her head in confusion.

"..You don't seem bothered that Nezuko is a demon.. Anyone else who came wasn't as nice.." Giyuu explained.

"Oh? Well they can kindly stab themselves! Did I never tell you about my dream Tomioka-san?" Kanae asked, looking up other the other. He simply shook his head.

"Oh, then that's my bad! My dream is for Demons and Humans to coexist together peacefully! I know it probably won't happen, but you saving Nezuko made it more into reality, seeing a freshly turned demon protect a human, which happens to be her brother! It's very exciting!" Kanae explained, smiling wide. Giyuu blushed slightly but kept a straight face.

"..I see.. I'm glad someone can accept her.." Giyuu said, standing up and heading towards the two. Nezuko got up and hugged him. Giyuu smiled.

"..You want some food Tanjiro?" Giyuu asked, picking up Nezuko.

"Oh sure! Rice balls please!" Tanjiro said smiling like usual. Giyuu turned to Kanae, who was still a bit shocked to see Giyuu.

"...Kocho? Want anything?" Giyuu asked, keeping his smile on his face.

"..Sure. I'll have same tea..!" Kanae said. Giyuu nodded, putting Nezuko down before heading to the kitchen.

'He smiled..' Kanae thought, smiling at the image of him smiling.

"So Kanae, what brought you here?" Tanjiro asked, turning to look at her.

"Oh! I came to see Tomioka-san!" Kanae said, smiling at Tanjiro.

'I can sense love coming from her.. She came to see him because she loves him..' Tanjiro thought to himself. "Oh okay!" Tanjiro replied, placing Nezuko back onto the couch.

Shortly after, Giyuu came back with the tea and rice balls. He handed Tanjiro the rice and went over the Kanae, handing her the tea.

"Thank you Tomioka!" Kanae said, smiling, before sipping the tea.

Giyuu smiled, before sitting back down next to Kanae, laying back into the couch while sipping his own tea.

'Giyuu-san has the same scent.. Do they both love each other without knowing?' Tanjiro thought, before helping Nezuko finish up with the crowns.

'Is this what the ghosts were talking about? The old Giyuu..' Kanae thought, turning and smiling at Giyuu. He had his normal straight face back on, like he was stuck in his thoughts. Kanae smiled, finishing her tea before heading to Tanjiro and Nezuko, fixing up the flower crowns with them.

Giyuu watched as this happened, smiling to himself.

'Im glad someone likes them.. Thanks Kanae..' Giyuu thought to himself, watching the three continue having fun making flower crowns..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~