✧༺ #001 Shopping༻∞

At the mall

While we were walking with tiny bags in our hands, I saw a group of teenage boys walking toward us, who seemed oddly familiar. They were laughing like total idiots, and I couldn't help but feel judgemental. It was until I saw someone I knew right in the middle of the group.

It was the one and only, Mason. I let out an anxious sigh, accidentally catching Amelia's attention as she looked in the same direction as me.

"Jake, Mason!" Amelia said recognizing those two

I sighed and followed her, putting my head in my hand. I basically had to drag myself over to the group of five boys, hoping they would only greet Amelia and walk away. She greeted most of them, leaving me to greet a brunette with a hug who's probably Jake, I was standing there awkwardly until a blonde boy came over and hugged me.

"Nice to see you, Olivia," he smiled

He was quite attractive; he was the tallest of the group and robust. Not to forget, he knew my name and I didn't know his. I wonder where he got it from, I don't think he goes to our school which helps the fact I'll never see him again after today, but that doesn't bother me. His hair was quite fluffy and messy, and he had a sharp jawline along with brown eyes and light freckles that covered his button nose. He had a nice fashion sense, wearing blue baggy jeans and an oversized hoodie along with Jordan's.

I pulled out of the hug and smiled at him, walking away to greet the others. His hug made me comfortable with them for some odd reason. I looked around and saw Mason with his arms crossed behind the others, he was clenching his jaw and staring at me. He was the only person I hadn't greeted and wasn't planning to. He was probably clenching his jaw at the sight of me.

I stared back at him for a second and winked before smiling and looking away to walk with the others, knowing that would annoy him even more. He always does that to me, so why not switch roles for once? I saw him roll his eyes but later grin at the corner of my eye which confused me, did he like what I did, that wasn't supposed to happen.

We were walking in a line, Mason being first, then Oliver (a short brunette with glasses, probably around 5'7), Noah (a taller one with black hair), Amelia in the middle, Jake, me and Mateo.

"Do you guys want to shop with us?" Amelia asked

I wasn't so against the idea like before, since I found out they were friendlier than expected, well everyone except Mason. Although I still preferred they leave us alone.

"Of course, we're in a need of doing something,"

"Yeah, we have been walking around for the longest time doing absolutely nothing,"

"Great, let's go to H&M first," she says

The boys agreed and Amelia led the way. We honestly looked intimidating walking around. I'd be scared if I saw a group of seven teenagers walking toward me, but maybe that's just me.

"Would this look good on me?" I heard Amelia ask Mason

"Uh, yeah, whatever," Mason said

He seemed to be distracted by something and not really interested in what Amelia had to say. I felt a little bad for her, but soon remembered she doesn't really like Mason. I was kind of far away from them but able to hear their talking having my back facing them. I decided not to turn to them and continue searching for clothes. I searched through many shirts with an assortment of colours, and finally found something I liked. I was rather picky at shopping, so the fact I found something already in the first store surprised me.