Chapter 1

Bailey*****
I am fifteen years old.I am the oldest girl in the youth home for kids.I got taken away from my dad a couple months ago.

I am very shy and nervous.I never want to mess up or break a rule.I do not want anyone to get mad at me.Cause when people are mad they do stuff.......

I do not trust people especially males.I do not have a good experience with them.My father and my ex boyfriend are examples of that.

I have the attic to myself.The wall are gray and have mold on it on some areas.The floor is rotting wood.The room is dark and old.

All I have in my bedroom is a mattress on the floor and an old wood chest.There is one small window that allows a little bit of light into the attic.

The only reason I like this room is because it's mine only.Even though the attic is old and worn out I prefer it over sharing a room with another girl.

I like to be by myself.Actually I take that back.I do like to be around people I just have a hard time trusting them.

I hear Mrs.Smith the orphanage lady yell my name.I scramble down the stairs.

I go down the long dark hallway into Mrs.Smiths office.I go past the spiders and the cobwebs and past all the rooms of the other kids that live here.

I stand at the entrance to her office.I look at Mrs.Smith.She is siting at her desk reading some papers.I stand there for a minute waiting for her to say something.

I clear my throat awkwardly.
She gestures for me to come on in.

"I have found a couple that is going to be your new foster family." Mrs.Smith says exitedly
"Is it a single woman?" I ask

"Nope it is a gay couple."Mrs.Smith says
"Two guys?"I ask in disbelief
"And two of the boys in this orphanage will be going with you."Mrs.Smith says

I run out of the room.I go down the hallway and up the stairs into my room.I cry into my pillow.I don't want to be around men.

There is a knock on my door and I jump.
I open the door to the attic and Mrs.Smith comes in looking angry.
"
Look you little brat.Other kids your age would be happy for an opportunity to leave this place.You have already turned down a foster family this month.You  are going with this family."Mrs.Smith says sternly

Tears of fear come to my eyes.
"Yes Ma'am."I say obediently
"Pack now."Mrs.Smith says

I nod my head.
"Which other boys are going with me?"I ask curiously
"Louis and Niall."Lists Mrs.Smith
I nod my head.

"Be downstairs in five minutes."Orders Mrs.Smith strictly
"Yes ma'am."I say softly in defeat

I don't know either of those boys.Hopefully they are nice.I don't know any of the boys or girls in this orphanage except my ex boyfriend who's name is Mason.

I don't talk about Mason though.He acted like such a nice guy with other people.But when it was just him and I his personality just flipped.

I begin packing into my small duffel bag.I put in my two other outfits,necessities,my blade,and my phone into my bag.

I know I will be back soon.They are going to return me.Which always makes me feel like garbage.Like I am gum stuck in the bottom of their shoes.

I walk down the steps slowly making every second last.I am definitely stalling.I make it the bottom of the stairs.

I walk down the dark hallway and past the cobwebs and the moldy wall.I walk up to Mrs.Smiths office and knock on the door.

Mrs.Smith comes to the door promptly.I step into her office.I begin taking in my surroundings.