00: to my other zero.

"Me, you, and them.

Our journey towards adulthood wasn't simple.

We were flowers during the wilting season.

But thanks to you, our shallow lives now have depth,
I am talking about deep feelings, and even deeper regrets and pain.

We were lost in the capital of sadness until we crossed paths and forgot what it feels like to be lost, since we built a home that didn't need any bricks, cement, or even land; all that was required was your presence... and you were always present in my heart.

You crept into my dark days, held my lonely hand, and your laughter added vividness to my existence.

When sad music played, we danced together while smiling.
Our hands couldn't stay intertwined for long because we were secretly wiping away our hidden tears, but we never stopped dancing to the depressing rhythm until we found a reason to laugh.

We were untamed and tasted every kind of love from each other's lips; the sweet one, kisses, and the painful one, screaming.

We were daring and reckless.
We argued, ghosted one another, and became depressed.

But we always manage to find our way back into one other's arms.

Going down like a classical song The pitch then rises, shattering our glassy hearts.

We were stunning, rebellious, and unforgettable... Weren't we?

Jan Dak Hu... Chris.

Despite being the cruelest, you are the most beautiful.

You smuggled joy, love, and music into my days.

Do you feel bad that you stained your hands with my philophobia's blood when you killed it?

You left memories on every part of my being, pretty flowers blossomed on certain sides, and painful wounds exist on other sides, However, since they are all yours, I won't even heal them.

Take my hand and accompany me to the edges of infinity, let's knock down the foundations of these difficult times.

 Oh, and let's love without constraints."

- Song Claire's letter,
To her dearest Jan Dak Hu.

Titled:
Happy birthday, my one and only zero.