Chapter 10: Off to Pseudo Universe! The New New Space-Time War!

Crimson Masked Saiyan: "At last I unleashed the true deity with the destructive power! Those weaklings don't have enough energy with the elemental essence to annihilate mortals....I'm the only one who had this much energy with full power....wait."

Crimson Masked Saiyan: "Hold on! This would work, heheheheheheheheheh....Sometimes I redeemed myself....With them under mind control I'll gained them with my incredible Ki and we'll crush our enemies and claim my Project 0 Mortals in the fake universe...Plus I'll gained these new villains from their world that'll make them more powerful to destroy their enemies....Yes, that's it! Once these mortals arrive in the fake world, I'll be ready for a rematch with you....Goku. Heheheheheheheheheheh..."

Mr. F: ....

Harumi: "Did you get everything?"

Mr. F: (Nodded yes)

Harumi "Good...I should've known Black is working on his own to put out his business of eradicating mortals...He must be stopped."

Realm of Oni & Dragons

Goku: "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!"

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Shallot: "That's it, there's still enough of them to scrap...HRAH! (Energy Wave)

Giblet: "There's still 20 more left, let's show them what we're made of our full power!"

Goku: "Yeah, let's do this!"

Everyone: (Power-up) "HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!"

Goku: "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!"

Shallot: "HRAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

Giblet: "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!"

Pikkon: "HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!"

Android 21: "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!"

Lord Garmadon: "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!"

Jiren: "HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!"

BOOM

Metal Coolers: "TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!"

Goku: "We did it!"

Giblet: "Yeah, it's over now...."

Shallot: Whew! That's all for today, man I'm stomping!"

Goku: "Not yet, we have to find more allies so all of us can get to Fu's universe to find our friends. Plus, he summoned our enemies to find us to put up a fierce battle..."

Akita: "That's we're going too!"

Goku: "Akita, guys, you all okay! But what happened to dad?"

Skylor: "Well he's gone...he let us defeat him for you. He said you're a strong warrior race, and he wants you to defeat Fu and save our universes at risk. Your father cares about your strength..."

Goku (Xeno): "We always love him to fight again soon..."

Goku: "My dad..."

Giblet: "Okay, where do we stop in the next world?"

Goku: "Only one way to find out, let's pick up the pace in no time..."

Departed Realm

Goku: "Woah, now this really something..."

Lord Garmadon: "We're in the Departed Realm...."