Chapter 6: The Prince of all Saiyans vs Tuffles! Awaken The Dark Power!

POW POW POW POW POW POW POW

Baby: "Pant pant pant pant..."

Baby's Thought: (I won't expect to be defeated by those low life scums, if only I achieve a new power! Guh! I'll surpass my terrified power to them! I must!!)

Dyspo: "We Pride Troopers are the most powerful forces in the cosmos in the universe! We always protect those who won't get hurt by evil doers like you fiend!"

Baby: "Grrrrrrrr!! Me?! An evil doer?! You know don't who you're messing with...I'm the true life form of Tuffles! My goal is to restore Planet Tuffle and steal every life form's body to turn them into my servants and become Tuffle!"

Toppo: "Such insanity...You won't achieve your plott, unless you surrender!"

Lloyd's Thought: (I can't believe I finally met 2 heroic fighters from Universe 11 like Jiren! Is this really a dream?! I must be...)

Lloyd: "Yes, revenge is not the way to solve problems, Baby!"

Baby: "Shut up! SHUT UUUUUUUP!!!"

Baby: "I will achieve my vengeance, this battle isn't over until I say it's over scums!"

Lloyd: ...

Baby: !

Baby's Thought: (Wait...That's it! Yes yes that will do!)

Baby: (Smirk Evil) "Heh..."

Lloyd: "Why are you smirking about?"

Baby (Telepathy): (My 2 fellow comrades, hear me!)

Kamin & Oren: !

Baby (Telepathy): (Listen very close attention! Pick your fighter to parastatic and possess them, for a stronger body to you two. And eradicate a weakling! Do it now!)

Kamin: "Heh..."

Oren: "Heh..."

Oren: (Look at Lloyd) "Ah, he's the strong one, I'll take him...Heh heh heh..."

Kamin: (Look at Dyspo) "I'll take that big ear guy with speed. He's mine."

Lloyd: "Alright then, you guys ready?"

Toppo & Dyspo: "Yeah!"

Lloyd: "Toppo, is it okay if I let you two choose any opponents?" I'm the leader of my own team too..."

Toppo: "I don't see why not, you are justice!"

Lloyd: "Heh heh, thank you...Alright then, Dyspo you go take down Oren guy, Toppo you take Kamin girl, and I'll take Baby down with me!"

Dyspo & Toppo: "Understood!"

Lloyd: "Let's do it!"

Baby: "Yaaahh!" (Eye Flash)

Lloyd & 2 Pride Troopers: "Ugh!" (Blinded and cover their eyes)

Lloyd: "I...can't see...!"

Kamin: "Now!"

The twins flew off and they're about to parastatic of being tuffleization. Luckly, Dyspo's ears hear Kamin approach him and he knocks her off.

Baby: "Heh..."

Kamin: "Heh..."

Dyspo: "Hey, what's with your dirty trick like that, villain?"

Toppo: (Look at Lloyd) "Hm?!"

Lloyd?: "Smash Break!"

BOOM