Chapter 17: Another episode of cheaters.

Reign's POV.

Ariana thinks Garrett has a mistress, yes, I said mistress, not side chick but mistress.

It's fucking ridiculous and it made me roll my eyes so hard my eyeballs hurt.

But she asked me for a simple favor, a very dumb favor that will most likely get me a one week suspension if I get caught.

But here's the thing, I never liked Garrett, he always came off as one of those guys who are too good to be true so if I get caught sneaking into the boy's locker room to steal his phone in order for Ari to prove that he has a mistress then so be it.

The football team and the cheer squad are out doing practice and I actually waited for everyone to exit the school.

Now the hallways are empty and so is the locker room but I have to be quick because getting caught by someone would suck.

I casually stand by the locker room door, looking left and right in the empty hallway, I lean my back against the door, grasping the door handle from behind me and turning it, the door opens and I quickly let myself in, closing the door behind me and walking further into the room.

Locker rooms smell so bad.

Something makes me halt.

"Oh my God yes!" That's a moan. A sex moan.

Fuck no.

I turn around, ready to leave but I don't take a step forward.

No, I can't leave without the damn phone.

I twist my head to look in the direction where the noises are coming from.

Showers.

I get the fact that teenagers don't exactly have places to have sex but locker room showers? Seriously?

I wonder who it is.

I take slow steps towards the bench where all the duffle bags are dumped. I sigh, fumbling through the bags in search for Garrett's.

After finding it and literally stealing Garrett's phone from the side pocket, I quickly turn to run out of the place but I freeze when my eyes land on the two of them.

They're also frozen at the sight of me.

Cara, also known as Cara Delevingne because well she looks like Cara Delevingne, she looks down in shame or maybe she doesn't want me to recognize her.

"What the fuck, Rei?" Asks Kyle, he's wearing nothing but gym shorts while Cara is in her cheer uniform.

"I could ask you the same question Kyle but unfortunately, I don't give a shit about who you're screwing on the side." I look at Cara, she's still facing down.

"Please don't tell jasmine." She peeks up at me nervously, I roll my eyes.

"Jasmine is like the hottest girl at this school, why would anyone want to fuck someone else?" I ask him.

"Pussy is pussy." He shrugs and I swear to God I almost punch him in the face.

I hear the locker room door open and male voices and laughter stride in.

Shit.

I quickly shove Garrett's phone in my back pocket, pulling my huge t-shirt to cover my ass.

Cara Delevingne starts crying and freaking out.

"We're so fucked," She sobs, I snort a laugh cause me and my dirty mind.

Fucked indeed.

"Really? You didn't think about getting caught when you kissed me?" He smirks.