settle: chapter 29

Weeks had gone by as Camila had started to adjust to getting used to her daughters and lovers identity's
She sees her daughter laying in bed next to her girlfriend as they had been staring at the ceiling and holding hands whispering to each other as each of the girls smiled and giggled. Camila slightly smiled and closed the door behind her not making any noise to bother the two as she had seen mark making food "I'll take care of lunch cariño you should get rest" "oh thank you mark you are so sweet" he smiled at her and continued to prepare food while king and eda both sat at the couch watching TV "hey Camila" "hola eda" she said while sitting in a chair next to them "heh what are the love birds up to?" "Laying on the bed whispering to each other" "aw how sweet" eda said as she checked her phone "well, my partner is here" she picked up king and left the house "see you guys soon" eda closed the door behind her as she approaches Raine "alright Rainey start the car mines out of gas" raine smiled and rolled their eyes "yeah yeah I figured"

As luz and amity made eye contact luz spoke up "sooo since you're a vampire and obviously been one wayy longer than me" "I was wondering how did your reflection show in mirrors and pictures?" "Also how we aren't being killed by sunlight" amity scoffed jokingly "well humans don't exactly have the right picture of vampires by the way they portray us in movies and TV shows" "we actually have a reflection and no harm is done when in sunlight humans only say it's our weakness since we don't hunt during the day it's always around night time it makes it better for us then it does in daylight, having our reflections helps us appear to be human like everyone else so we aren't spotted and killed on sight" "so it's like a survival thing we have?" Amity nods "pretty much to be sure we don't get outed" "wow... Movies are so far off" amity turned to face luz holding her hand slightly tighter luz smiled while blushing being able to stare into amity's beautiful golden eyes she was so mesmerized by the color she felt herself zoning out to then realize she had also been staring at amity's lips she looked back up again "your eyes are so freaking pretty" amity smirked at luz "why are you staring at me like that--"
amity lifted luz's chin up and leaned in as their lips made contact giving them both butterflies in their stomach then pulling away from the kiss as amity pulled her luz into a warm comforting hug the Latina rests her head on amity's shoulder snuggling her at the same time the lavender haired vampire had given her another small kiss as the two fell asleep in each other's embrace

Luz's phone rang over and over again then it silenced not being able to wake the sleeping vampires snuggle session mark had finished making lunch and calls for the girls to come down and eat to getting no response "Girls! Food!"
Camila sighed and went to check on them opening the door seeing the two girls snuggling "girls it's lunch time" Luz was slightly grouchy "weh-" amity got up "okay miss Camila" the two followed her to kitchen "soon we might have to have you girls keep that door open" "wha-" mark and Camila looked at them "MA- DAD- NOOOO" Luz covered her face amity stood still "i-" "OHMYGODSTOPP"
mark and Camila laughed "you should have seen your face!" "It's all red!" "Amity you're laughing too!?" amity
Held back her laughter "y-your- pfft- your face Luz!"

After lunch Luz and amity were exploring the backyard laying on the grass looking up at the sky "it does feel odd not being human anymore" "yeah I'm sorry about that again" "by the way, when you marked me..how come I didn't recognize your voice?" "...uhh I.. Used a certain Illusion" "ILLUSION?" "...ill explain next time" luz raised her brow 'amitywhatthefuck' luz thought to herself that the voice she heard sounded NOTHING like amity's voice. It was more like a grown woman with bad intentions
"So it also makes you have super strength?" "Yeah" "because amity I swear to God I was questioning my sanity being pinned and having my mouth covered you did that with no effort!?" "... Yup" "you scare me sometimes" amity glanced at luz "maybe I'll scare you again" amity teased "no- don't even think about it"
"Maybe I am thinking about it" "amity- no-" "amity yes?" "Amity- NO" mark came outside "hey girls! Someone's phone is ringing" luz and amity looked at each other "okay we are coming" "oh amity your siblings are here" mark called out

"Heyy luz and mittens" the twins said "hey Ed hey Em" luz replied amity rolled her eyes "when will guys not call me mittens" "hmmm never" ed said "but your our baby sister" em commented "okay parasites" the twins gasped dramatically "we are so hurt!" "Baby sister why are you being so mean" "okayy you two" luz watched all three siblings argue she got bored and wondered off on her own she picked up her phone "LUZ NOCEDA!!!" "OW! BITCH" luz held back the phone while rubbing the ear that was yelled at "LUZ WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD WHERE ARE YOU!?" boscha yelled into the phone "OKAY OKAY I'M AT MY MOMS HOUSE CALM DOWN" willow and viney take the phone from boscha while Gus watched everything go down "WE HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU IN DAYS" viney shouted "we were so worried" willow sighed "I'm sorry I didnt mean to make you guys worry" "is amity okay?" "Yeah she's fine she's with me" "So that's why you vanished" boscha said taking the phone back "how many days does it take for your guys make out session" "BOSCHA WE WEREN'T DOING THAT" "sureeee and I'm straight" "it's fine luz cause you know.. Hormones" "girl what the fuckk" luz pinched the bridge of her nose "why does everyone keep thinking thatt" "luz we know" Gus tilted his head "know what?" "Whats a make out session?" "Shush Gus your young enjoy it" "hope you know luz we are gonna head over to your moms house" "...how I didn't tell yo-" "you left your location on Snapchat" "you guys are stalkers" "and your stupid" before luz could say anything else "LUZ YOU HAVE MORE GUESTS" Camila called out "we decided not to tell you when we came" "we are here bitch open the door" "God damn" luz went down to the living room and opened the door seeing willow viney boscha and Gus "really?" "Yes really"
Amity came over as well "oh hey guys Camila said we can hangout at the backyard" "lead the way noceda" boscha said luz sighed and showed them the way

Camila and mark look out the window seeing luz hangout with her friends and girlfriend "so much teens" viney willow Gus boscha luz Amity all sitting in the backyard talking and making jokes while adding onto that joke "BOSCHA STOP I CAN'T BREATHE" luz begged while shes laying on the floor laughing harder then she could have ever remembered Amity ran somewhere to catch her breath "NO MORE SHOW MERCY" "NO" "STOPP" Gus continues laughing while rolling on the ground "WHERE IS HE ROLLIN TO?" viney asked clinging onto the tree for dear life "is this how I die!?" Willow shouted boscha finally stopped but even then by everyone's face expressions the teens continued laughing while needing air "SOMEONE HELP ME" "no" "that's just cruel!-"