(short)affort :chapter 24

Trigger warning

Luz opened the door leaving her house noticing amity was waiting for her "I wanna go with you" "alright" "where are you headed?" "The library" "okay let's go" the two begin walking

Walking up the steps they entered the building as luz started looking for some books she found one that looked interesting to her she grabs the book and opens it reading through the pages while amity was standing by her on guard glaring at anyone that came close holding Luz's hand looking around for anything that could be threat to luz "You want anything while we are here?" "I'm good I'm just waiting for you"
Luz gets what she needed then goes to check out the books they leave the library soon they bumped into someone "sorry" "watch where your going" "hey! she said sorry" "speak for yourself elf ears" "wanna repeat that again?" "Amity lets just go" luz holds Amity's arm getting away from a group of teen boys one grabs luz "where do you think your going lady's?" "We want no trouble" he snatched her books away "and your nerds?" Amity grabbed them back "don't touch her! Or her things!" "Take a chill pill im talking to her" luz didn't want to cause a scene "let's just go am" they get surrounded by the group "leaving so soon?" "Please let us through" amity grabbed luz pulling her back behind her "get out of our way!" "We don't even know you!" "But we know luz, She's ambers punching bag" "not anymore!" "Ha! You sure about that?" "Do I need to beat her ass again!?" "You were the one that fucked her up?" "Damn little lady" "luz really needs a bodyguard?" One boy laughed mocking her "so sad she's weak and pathetic!" "how well can you do against a group?" "Leave us alone this is harassment!" "Or else what are you gonna cry?" He laughed as he slapped amity on the shoulder Amity snapped and kicked one of them in the crotch "you little bitch!" Before he could hit her luz smacked him with a book a hard cover one "so you want to play dirty!? fine we will play dirty!" He grabbed luz shoving her onto his friends as amity grabbed him by his hair "leave her alone!" Two of the boys held luz tightly on her writs making a stinging pain as she held against the wall "let me go!" Amity had enough picking up the group leader throwing him at his friends as they slammed into the ground she grabs luz gently then the two ran away "think before you mess with someone!"

Getting back not telling anyone luz checked amity for anything making sure she didn't get hurt "I should have told you about them." "They are ambers friends" "she has a whole group that pick on me" "I'm gonna end those fuckers" "amity we don't need the police to find teen body's" "fine I'll just knock them unconscious" "I guess that could be better?" Amity hugged luz "thanks am" "of course!" "Sorry we didn't leave right away" "I was just angry on what they were saying to you" "its okay am I'd be angry to if someone was talking to you like that" with odalia
"I see you failed to kill her and your buddy was murdered in the process"
"Miss blight" "don't miss blight me you failed. I told you I did not like disappointments and what did you do?" "Disappoint you." "for such a disappointment I'm going to punish you mutt" the werewolf whimpers as odalia pulled silver from her pocket Before he knew it she stabbed him in his waste "agh!- shit!" "Get the picture?" He quickly nods "good" "I'm giving you and your buddies one more chance to get rid of her I don't care how you're going to do it just get it over with" "bring me her body if you have to" "y-yes miss blight" he held his waist tightly while leaving the house "I better see her dead"

"See you later am" "see you tomorrow luz" luz smiled as she closed the door walking back to her room seeing mark "hey your mom asked if you needed anything she's going shopping" "oh um not sure" "we will find something" he smiled then goes with Camila "mija don't open the door for anyone" "okay mami" "keep everything locked call me if anything happens eda is here to make sure nothing happens" "alright mom" eda sitting on the couch "don't worry I'll make sure she's okay" "thanks for being here" "of course"

"Is this where the girl lives?" "Yes but it seems she's not alone" "so we just wait till she's alone?" "Yes then we can kill her" "I wonder what her blood tastes like especially since she was once human" "we get her once she's weak and vulnerable" "go for the neck chest head and stomach the weak spots to stab" "we drag her to the woods do whatever we want finish her off then bring her body to odalia" "sounds like a plan" "we can't lose again so we get a bigger group" "make it bloody" "isn't she guarded by the blight kid and clawthorn?" "We distract them and get to her the kid goes first then we go after eda and then we can murder this luz kid" "can't wait to taste her blood fresh vampire blood"

Luz had a bad feeling like something bad was going to happen and sensed more vampires and werewolves around "I'm gonna die for sure"