Breaking Point

It felt like an hour had gone by but there was no way of determining it in this horrid room. I get up off my chair and rest on the wall. Everything is the same...just like last time.
"So Miss Bale, I've been wondering this for a long time. How is it that you were able to suppress your murderous intent for five years? It must have been hard for you" said Inspector Plod.
I twist my body to face him, my expressing is that of horror and disgust. Officer Wilk nudges the inspector gesturing to be quiet. Inspector Plod smirks as he continues his harassment.
"Seeing all those people walking down the street. Did you think about how you could slaughter them and feel the rush of excitement you felt on that day?" He said
My anger increases from his remarks. My nails then dig into my skin resulting in blood rushing from my palm.
"I remember your face from back then, covered in YOUR victims blood with that devilish smile drawn across your face." The inspector stands up from his chair and walks towards me, officer Wilk trying to pull him away.
"Inspector stop! This is harassment!" The officer shouts.

No...please stop. I didn't kill them. I didn't. It wasn't me. Listen to me. I'm not a killer. I'm not. It's not my fault. Get away. Stay far from me. Get away or you'll end up like the others. The others. They died. Maybe you want to die too. Maybe it's best. Goodbye Inspector.

Then...everything went dark.