Chapter 34: The End

The concert was over, and everyone was backstage in the hallway for our usual toast with the artist. I was happy I had decided to come, so that I could be a part of this moment. Harry came out of his dressing room and all
of us cheered and clapped for him. It had been a while since we had an artist here this long, we had all truly bonded as a giant family.

Charles led the toast, as always, "Alright everyone, it's the end of an amazing residency. You all did spectacularly. We only had two cancelled shows in almost two months, beyond impressive. Harry, we know you are only going to do bigger things from here, but if you ever want a small venue again, come back again."

Harry laughed, "I may need one more small venue run before we go for the big leagues."

Charles and everyone laughed, Charles continuing his speech, "Roger, you took over a lot during this tour, so thank you for always stepping up. Anita, Anita, you drove us insane, but we love you and how much you have grown during this time. And lastly, Maggie, thank you for being here, when you can be at home right now, we love you, we care for you, and we are forever grateful for the fact that you taught us how to run this place so well, that even when you aren't here, we manage to stay afloat."

I bit my lip and nodded, unable to speak without breaking down.

"Alright, enough of me, Harry, care to say anything?"

Harry ran his fingers through his hair, "Well the obvious is thanks to my band, and everyone that is with me throughout the entire thing. But especially thank you to everyone here at the Forum. Charles, thanks for becoming a mate this month. Roger, thank you for the jokes with the stage crew. Anita, you were my second friend, even when you deprived me of my dried fruit. And of course Maggie. Well, I think you all know by now how I feel about Maggie."

Everyone laughed and I hid in Becca's shoulder turning red.

"Honestly Maggie, thank you for such an amazing experience here. For making everything flow so great, for taking care of the Love on Tour family. Thank you."

I rested my head on Becca's shoulder and smiled at Harry, nodding, "Cheers to that." I managed to get out and everyone raised their glass of champagne.

Everyone began clearing out of the hallway, saying goodbye to one another. I slowly made my way over to Harry, watching as he said good bye to Roger. Roger looked over at me, giving me a wink before yelling out, "Alright clear the hall quicker, boss lady needs the hallway. Let's go, people."

I couldn't help but laugh and roll my eyes, "I'm not boss lady." Roger shrugged at me as he made his way out of the hall,

I walked up to Harry, the rest of the way, stopping in front of him, "That one kid from One Direction really came in and shook everything up."

"Sounds like an ass."

"Just a bit." I half smiled, "The song was beautiful Haz."

"Like the person I wrote it for." He smiled at me. He hesitated, but he moved his hand to my cheek and I turned my face into it taking a deep breath, "Do you still love me?"

"Harry Styles, I couldn't stop loving you even if I tried." I bit my lip, I was crying again, but I didn't care. I loved this man. I trusted this man. I wanted this man for the rest of my life.

He smiled so big and leaned in, kissing me deeply, he broke the kiss, and looked around, before taking my hand and running into his dressing room with me.

He quickly closed and locked the door pushing me hard against it, my hands finding their way into his hair, clinging on tightly. He kissed down my neck nipping at certain points, pushing his body hard on mine.