Chapter 7

It was another night, another night when Amber decided to do nothing but play for 24 hours straight, as usual

Ever since school break started like a month ago, that's what she's been doing, she often doesn't mind this but gets really upset when people makes her go to sleep.

She'd always brought one of the stickfigures to school as she grown up to show to her friends how most of her life and time went. And she does have some loyal friends.
But she felt like an outcast sometimes, there was that guilt of lying to her friends about herself.

She never told them that she was adopted, as she felt it would destroy their friendship, or at least change the way her friends thought about her.

There she was, in the nether trading with one piglins

As she was continuing on getting the loot, she saw a shadow dash by the corner of her screen, making her whip her head around, scanning the nether environment.
She slowly started walking away, drawing out her enchanted diamond sword.

She looked down in shock, there were a lot of portals all lined up.

She went and observed all the portals, each one had a block with a certain color infront of it. Which sparked the girl's curiosity.

She walked over to the one with a yellow concrete block. The portal looked the same as all the others, obsidian and purple light. So she didn't know what to expect. She took a deep breath and got into the portal, waiting there for a couple moments as her game loaded once more.

The world opened to her taking damage, it seemed like she fell from a really high place but luckily, she still had half a heart left. Chugging down food to get some of her health back up before examining the place.
It looked like a school of some sort, but in the middle of nowhere.

She did some parkour as she hopped down to see the school from the front.

'Monster school'

As her 3am brain tried to process what was written for a straight moment, she heard a noise, like something was tapping her, spinning around she was faced with a big mouth and glitchy loud roar. Attacking her in a way that wasn't seen in normal minecraft, she immediately took out her shield to protect herself

"Wai- wai- wai- wait!" She mumbled out, tone getting higher each word as she attempted to land hits with her diamond sword.

Good thing it landed a few hits, she's learned things that shouldn't even have been possible in normal minecraft, thanks to the stickfigures.

The tables has turned as the the long black figure with purple aura surrounding it

"A- Sorry- I'm sorry- don't kill me please-" the endermen screeched, a sigh from behind them was heard

"Really? That's all you got?"

As Amber turned her head, she saw a skeleton, next to a spider, the skeleton seemed to have a yellow band.

"I think the player saw us" the spider mumbled out loud enough for Amber to hear, making the two flinch and hide behind a tree.

"Talking mobs, now that's crazy." Amber mumbled out as she went and ate some steak, gainning back her hearts

"Be glad that I'm actually a nice person. You are spared." She stated as the endermen sat up.

"So monster school, This must be a reference to willcraft's monster school..."

The mobs just tilted their heads confusingly.

'Right- fourth wall or something-'

"Nevermind, anyway. Who are you?... like not by species- do you have an actual name?"