Ill handle it

It's been about 3months. Xon and I talk all the time, and Sydney still getting on my fucking nerves. Xon is a lawyer with her own firm, making great money, but comes from the hood.
My phone rings

Me. Hello

Xon. Hey ma

Me. (Getting comfortable on the couch) Hey Xon, how are you?

Xon. I'm okay, how are you? I know you had a hard week, let's go out. Let me take your mind of stuff.

Me. I'm okay as well. Okay, definitely. What the plan?

Xon. I pick you up from work tomorrow and I drive you to the destination. You don't need anything I got you.

Me. Okay, I get off a 5:00am. I have a double, then I have 3 days off.

Xon. Okay, I'll see you tomorrow ma. You wanna fall asleep on the phone.

Me. Of course lol night

I go to sleep. I wake up without my alarm clock and Xon is up talking to somebody.

Xon. I really like her. I don't want to mess this up

Unknown. Yeah I get it, she sounds like a good girl. I've never seen you like this before.

Xon. Yeah, she accepts me for me. I think she might be my first and last love

Unknown. Damn she got you like that?

Xon. Yeah nigga. She ask me how I'm doing, she checks on me, worries about me, she not out here talking to other niggas, she takes what I say seriously, and she trust me bro.

Unknown. Yeah, she's worth it. I wish my first love was like that. She was a dog ass bitch

Xon. Right!

My alarm clock goes off. I try to turn it off fast.

Me. Hello (pretending to wake up)

Xon. I'm still here ma, call me on yo lunch, and text anytime.

Me. Okay, see you later

I hang up the phone. Screaming in excitement.(she gone get some pussy and she don't even know it)
I get to work. Getting dressed in my scrubs, ignoring Sydney starings.Walk on to the floor, the afternoon and night are taking to long.
My shift is over finally. I get my stuff from my locker and gets grabbed around my waist. Without missing a beat, I pull the arm up and twist it into they turn around. Whisper yelling fuckkk.

Me. Keep yo bitch ass fingers off me. (I pushed her away. Letting her go)

Sydney. Why tf are you acting like this? I saw you in Winters talking to that bitch a while ago, and you been ignoring me. Why can't I get some pussy too? I know you giving it up.

I walk out with my stuff, and get the ground level. I walk into the parking lot and walk up to Xon, who smoking. Leaning on her car door.

Me. Let's go please (I try to open the door)

Xon. No ma, I open the doors and let me greet you properly. (My eyes go wide)

Me. I'm sorry. ( I give her a big hug, melt in here arm and forget about Sydney)

Xon. How was work ma?

Me. It took too lo.....

Sydney rushes out, mad and yelling to wait.

Xon. Who is that?

Me. Work stalker. (I look down at our  feet)

Xon. (She smiles at me) I got it ma. ( she opens the door and guides me in. Closes and locks the door)

Sydney walks up pass Xon about to grab the door.

Xon. You might not want to do that bruh. (Standing in Sydney's way)

Sydney.(rolls her eyes) and why not? (Standing there Smirking)

Xon. You stepping on my toes, even walking up on me. You tripping, move around. She will never choose a lame like you.

Sydney. I just want some head, And she twisted my fucking arm. So it's a get back, even exchange. She hurts my arm and I fuck her throat. (Smiling)

Xon.( looks at her with her head cocked to the side, with a evil smile) leave before I put money on yo head bitch ass nigga. She's a fucking lady and she gone stay where she is, looking pretty for a Nigga like me.

Sydney rolls her eyes with fear and walks off. Xon gets in the car, and we drive off. We didn't say anything for the 3 hour drive. We pull up to this big cabin in the woods. Xon goes to the trunk and gets bags out, and we walk in. The silence is starting to kill me.

Me. I'm so sorry, I didn't tell you about it, I thought I could handle it myself. She's never done that before I swear.

Xon (looks at me, with a half smile) you thought I was mad at you the whole ride?

Me. (I shake my head) yeah, I did (looking down)

Xon. I would never be mad over something like that. I did think we was better than that.(lifting my head up)

Me. We are, I just thought I could handle it. But I couldn't. I didn't want you to think I had so much baggage.

Xon. I'm strong enough to carry your baggage ma, you just have to give me a chance. (She picked me up, my legs wrap around her and she kisses me for the first time. I get so many butterflies)

Me. (I blush and she sits me on the kitchen counter) thank you

Xon. Mhm bacon and eggs and a nap?

Me. Yes please.

She finish cooking and we eat as she places me on her lap. She picks me up, I start to giggle. We go up stairs and I asked where the shower was.

Xon( she walked me to the shower, showing me where toothpaste soap and towels and rags are and leaves) there you go ma. I'll let you get to it.

I get out the shower and put the towel around me. And walk out the bathroom. Xon looks at me with lust in her eyes.

Xon. Ohh sorry here is some clothes ma. (She give me a big tshirt.)

Me. Thank you (my towel falls, I grab it off the floor fast, wrapping it around me. I go to the bathroom and put on the tshirt. Walking back out. She is standing in front of the door, looking at me.

Xon. No need to be embarrassed ma

Me. (My cheeks heat up, as I walk to the bed. I hear a smirk)

We get in the bed and cuddle and go to sleep.

I wake at 5pm, I don't see Xon. I get up and brush my teeth and walk down stairs.

Me. Xon?

Xon. I'm down in the kitchen ma

Me. (I walk to the kitchen and see the table with plates of steak and potatoes and shrimp and Broccoli) what's all this for (smiling)

Xon. I knew you would be hungry ma, so I cooked for you.

Me. Awwe (grabbing a plate, I walk to her giving her a deep kiss. I walk passed her and sit down. Start eating)

Xon. Is it good?

Me. So good. (Mmmm)

We eat and talk. Once we finish eating I wash the dishes and she picks me up onto the counter.

Xon. Did you dream about me?

Me. Maybe a little. (Wrapping my arms around her neck)

Xon. I know you did. You were moan and saying my name, in your sleep.

Me. (I gasp and slap her arm) hush

Xon. Will you be with me? (Smiling)

Me. Of course  (blushing)

Xon pulls my chin to her lips and kisses me deeply, grabbing my butt so i moan in her mouth so she can push her long tongue in my mouth.

Please comment 🥰🥰😉
Next chapter is worth it!!!