Mayor x kind! Demon! Reader

I can't remember the user I apologise but this is a request I hope you like it!
.
.
.
.
3rd pov:

As you walked into the near by restaurant pigsy's noodles , it was quite common for you to go round there as you found its aura comforting as such , along with it's delicious food how could you not go back for more .

Opening the door to the restaurant you have seemed to walk into an event. A strange man with a warm grey suit and slicked back hair was standing on a podium holding a rather familiar key, it was the skeleton key you had read about it in your research .

Your eyes came in contact with the strange mans , the lack of emotion in his eyes creeped you out .

"Well well, who's this ?"
"OH THATS ____ SHES A SUPA KIND DEMON!!"
Mei shouted out smiling ear to ear
"Uh yeah that's me , nice to meet you??"
All The mayor did was creepily smile . A slight pink tint covered your face , you oddly found him attractive! How I DONT KNOW! But you did so that was that .
.
.
The mayor's pov:

Oh so that's their name although I've seen them before I'd never got their name . They had a kind heart to everyone no matter what it made me fall in love with them and there personality.
I grab ____'s Hand and place a kiss on there delicate skin.
"My, my you look gorgeous my lady."
I see there face turn a deep crimson red aw how cute~
"P-please just call me ____ it's a please meet you mayor."
I clear my throat and let go of there hand , there tail sways side to side .
"Well today you can do no wrong , you have my permission because.. I'm the MAYOR!"
I leave in a poof if blue smoke but don't truly leave I watch outside the window I hear muffled words of ____
"Well he seems like a charming man , I say so myself "
I hear them lightly chuckle to themselves.
They suddenly catch my eye and widen there eyes.

I take that this is my chance to leave and go.
.
.
.
.
THE END BOOM!

(A/n)
I do hope with is alright 😭 this is shorter then the other one sorry about that -