Chapter 6

Liam shook his head harshly, Louis had to return to school which therefor left Liam by himself with nobody but Emma, and to tell you the truth neither of the boys were impressed. 

Louis took Liam's hand as he tried to grip onto Louis' shoulder trying to stop him from walking out the door, this broke Emma's heart it was like a five year old boy begging his father not to leave for work, and Liam really needed Louis. 

"Hey Liam I'll be back really soon I promise" Louis reasured holding his hand in his own as Liam continued to rapidly shake his head. 

Louis glanced up at Emma giving her a pleading smile, but she couldn't do anything but wrap her arms around Liam loosely and pull him away, Louis sighed, letting go of Liam's hand slowly. 

"I'll be back soon, I promise" Louis yelled before he pulled the door close, running across to the bus that was waiting across the street, he sighed as he fell down next to Niall chewing his lip as his mind wandered away, this was going to be a long day.

Emma sighed placing Liam on the couch, before sitting down beside him, he brought his knees up to his chest dropping his face into his knees to cover his sore swelled eyes, he trusted one person, and he just got up and left, and Liam was devastated, he didn't believe Louis, he believed he would be just like his sister, make a promise but then break and never return.

Louis turned to face his teacher who was still waiting for an answer to as why Louis had been away for so long, even though Louis was now the joke of the school that wasn't the reason, and he knew he would have to tell the truth, his eyes wandered as he followed his teacher to the desk who was writing out a detention slip. 

"Fine...I'll explain it" Louis sighed, placing his pencil down and looking back up at his teacher. 

"I found a boy, around 2 weeks ago, and he wasn't in a very good way, lets just say he was beaten up and raped, I took him into my home and have been taking care of him ever since." he breathed. 

"coming to school this morning was such a hard thing to do, he wouldn't let go of me, he was clinging onto me begging for me not to leave, and on the down side I had too, I had no way of going back inside and it broke my heart to see him like that" Louis said softly fiddling with his fingers as he glanced back at his teacher. 

"And...?" The teacher asked knowing there was more to this story, by now the whole classes eyes were all on Louis, urging to find out the other half of his story. 

"He doesn't talk, he is mute, the only way we can interact is through sign language, and trust me it breaks your heart to see somebody so broken like he is, you can just see it in his eyes, that he is a broken boy, probably got a bad past life, and I can tell he needs somebody to get him back on his feet, get him back to who he was before whatever happened, I want to be that person" Louis spoke looking up at his teacher who had paused, placing his pencil down and looking up so his own eyes met with Louis'  

"Your doing a wonderful thing Louis, you are, you know just last term you were a prankster and had a large amount of sass, everything you did involved you getting sent to Mr Higgins office, then your girlfriend dumps you and everything changes, I must say I like this side of you better Louis" he said happily, smiling slightly as he placed a piece of paper in front of Louis. 

"This is a sheet for the sign language, keep it, it'll come in handy" Louis beamed, looking up at his teacher before glancing around the classroom.

It was a long down for Louis, he was constantly watching the clock waiting for the bell to signal for him to go home, luckily for him, himself and principal Higgins had organised a way for Louis to do his school work without him actually having to leave his home...Skype..

Louis was so out of it he even missed his favourite drama class he just sat at his desk watching the clock, which made time go slower. By now the whole school knew Louis had a homeless boy in his home, some made up a bunch of terrible rumours about the two, one even being that Louis was holding him hostage and raping him every afternoon after school, which was clearly wrong...

Emma was watching the clock before glancing at Liam, Liam had tried to leave twice this morning and four times this afternoon, not even saying a word to Emma, he just stood up, grab his jumper and tried to open the door and leave, Emma having to grab him each time, now he was curled up in a ball on the couch, watching the first series of F.R.I.E.N.D.S which was luckily keeping him occupied for a little while.

Louis sighed with relief as he opened the front door of his house glacing at Emma who was holding Liam's waist loosely again. 

"What's happening here?" Louis asked, before he felt Liam lunging at him, he sighed holding Liam close as he cried silently. 

"He has tried to leave five times today, cried twice and slept for around half an hour, but hasn't eaten anything" she said softly, as Louis held Liam tightly stroking his hair gently as he cooed. 

"Trust me, it was so hard leaving him this morning, luckily for me I can now do school through Skype, I won't have to leave anymore" Louis smiled, as Liam tightened his clutch. 

"Thank god, I thought I was going to cry just watching Liam this morning" Emma sighed rubbing Liam's back gently. 

"That makes two of us" 

___________ 

I have written the first half of chapter 29 to MS but then jumped over and wrote this chapter because I got a wonderful idea, so I hope you guys like this update! Also look out for the gifs on the side >>>>>>>>  

Would somebody be able to make me a trailor for this Fanfiction? It would mean the world to me!  

3 + COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

:)