𝟶𝟶𝟷

|𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚒 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚎| 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚁𝚊𝚒|
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇

|𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚒 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚎| 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚁𝚊𝚒|𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇

|𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃|

Staring blankly at the prompt handed to her Sarai couldn't help but to stare in boredom as she placed her assignment back on the table before lifting her head to watch her professor continue on about the assignment in-front of his students.

"Does that make everything clear?" He finished up Sarai only catching just that part of his long dragged out speech. She yawned covering her mouth before, placing her arm on the table pushing her hand into a fist before laying her head on top of her balled up hand.

This was her fourth year in college; majoring in business. She was striving to get her Bachelor of Business Administration and was so close to receiving that degree she could almost feel the diploma in her hands.

"Okay well we have about ten minutes left of this class so I just want you all to go over the paper I handed out and make sure to read it thoroughly." Frank said taking a seat at his desk before, sitting his glasses on top of a few papers.

"Sarai please stay back so we can speak." He called gaining Sarai's attention as he caught her off guard with calling her name. She nodded dropping her head back in her arms.

After the class was dismissed as requested Sarai stayed seated until the last student left out of the classroom. Sarai stood finally packing her things into her bag before, making her way to her professors desk to see why she was there only student called back.

"I know you're wondering why you were called to stay back after class." He started grading a few papers not even looking at the nervous Sarai who sat wondering what she had done wrong.

"Did I make a mistake on a test? Did I do something wrong? Am I in trouble?" She questioned already knowing if she came home with a low grade on her semester's grading period she would be in for a brewing.

Sarai grew up in a stern and very strict Afro Asian mixed blended family. With her father being a Korean man his family being descendent from North Korea and barely making it to the United States he worked super hard to make sure his family never wanted for anything because, he knew he didn't want his family in a poverty stricken environment such as he had been.

Her mother had also been in a low income family with both her grandparents coming from Shai Osudoku district. Her mother knew how hard it was growing up and not having anything to show for it so as soon as she was able to get off to college abroad she took the first flight to the United States. Her mother; Ada had been studying at New York University where Sarai's father Sŏjun had also been studying.