The Children

Izuku is currently on night patrol when he heard crying in a dark haunted alley. His first instinct obviously told him to run since the child that looks like around 3-4 years old was crying and wearing white that looks like a hospital gown. And well that alley is known for being haunted.

But something told him that he should check it, he slowly approach the child and tap her on the shoulder. The child turned to him, he sigh in relief seeing the child is not a ghost.

Izuku: Hey, what are you doing here in the middle of the night?

Child: M-My s-siblings a-and I r-ran away from home.

Izuku: Why...oh dear....

Izuku said seeing the little girl's body is covered in bruises. He slowly approach the girl and kneeled to level her height.

Izuku: Did your parents did this to you?

The little girl nod her head as she cried on Izuku's shoulder. Izuku caress the girl's back as he comfort the little girl.

Izuku: May I know your name?

Child: Name?? What is that??

Izuku: You know the one your parents call you?

Child: Slut and burden?

Izuku: W-What??

Child: T-That's what my parents call me and my sister....

Izuku: Oh dear... Could you tell me where your siblings are? Don't worry I won't hurt them. I'm here to help you. I'm a hero.

The girl nod her head as she grabbed Izuku's hand and led him to an abandoned amusement part, there he saw a girl that looks like the one holding his hand, a little boy maybe around 2 years old and another girl that maybe a few months or a year old.

Izuku: Are you the oldest among your siblings?

Child: Uh huh.

Izuku: How long have you guys stayed here?

Child: Before sunset my parents left the door open and we were hungry so we left but then we got chased for eating some food then we got lost....

Izuku approached the children as he tried his best to not cry, all of the children were full of bruises. The children look at him afraid of him while he slowly sat beside them.

Izuku: Don't be scared, I'm here to help you.

Sister: Please don't take us back to our parents, they'll hurt us down here again and beat us up.

The girl said pointing at her private part making Izuku furious as tears made their way to his cheeks.

Izuku: Those bastards

Izuku: I promise, I won't take you guys back there, but we need to get your wounds clean, hold on I need to contact someone alright?

Izuku said as he stood up and contacted his cousin first.

Izuku: Hello, Tenko?

Tenko: What's up bro? Need me to run you an errand again and buy your pregnant wives cravings?

Izuku: No... I need you to take very good care of someone.

Tenko: Bro, you know I don't d-

Izuku: They raped their children and beat them up and the kids aren't older than five....

Tenko: Send me the names, I'll take care of it.

Izuku: I'll send them to you after I take them to the hospital.