Beach Day

Izuku went to the rooftop of their dorm as he sighed and he smelled the fresh air when he saw Katsuki sitting on the edge, he looked at Katsuki debating whether he should talk to him like a normal person or scare the crap out of him, he went with the latter. He slowly approach Katsuki who was unaware as he screamed near the boy's ear, making Katsuki scream as well, Izuku laugh as he sat besides Katsuki who was now glaring at him.

Bakugo: YOU DIPSHIT!!!!

Izuku*Turning red from laughing*: I-I w-would say I-I'm s-sorry b-but we both know i-it would be a lie HAHAHAHAHHA oh god that was hilarious.

Katsuki: What the fuck are you doing here you little shit?!!

Izuku: Originally, I only came here to observe the stars but since you're here, I want to talk to you.

Izuku said as he stopped laughing and started looking at the sky with a serious face making Bakugo look at him curiously.

Izuku: You know you could court Uraraka right?

Bakugo: What do you m-

Izuku: I saw the way you glare at me and her, when were always together during our first and second year, it was the same way you looked at me when I was talking to some girls during middle school.

Izuku said as he pulled out his vape from his pocket and started using it making Katsuki who was looking down, looked at him surprised. Izuku smiles as he saw Katsuki's surprised expression.

Izuku: What? Its just vape, even my mom allows me to use it when I'm stressed. Anyway back to the topic, I may be your rival when it comes to being the number one hero, Katsuki, but I won't intervene nor be your rival when it comes to love, I see Ochaco as a sister, sure maybe I had a crush on her when we were in first and second year but... I moved on, I can assure you if you ever court her, I won't be in the way nor will I stop you.... I.... still consider you as a friend Katsuki.

Izuku said as he hide the vape back to his pocket and looked at Katsuki who was looking down, he shot him a surprised look when tears started pouring out of Katsuki's eyes.

Izuku: H-Hey, I was just saying I won't be in your way no need to be dramat-

Katsuki: YOU FUCKING DENSE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

Izuku*surprised*: What?

Katsuki: I WAS NEVER GLARING AT YOU, I WAS GLARING AT THE GIRLS WHO WERE WITH YOU, YOU USELESS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!! I DON'T LIKE OCHACO, I ALWAYS LIKED YOU, YOU STUPID DEKU, THAT'S WHY I NEVER WANT YOU TO BE A HERO, I DON'T WANT YOU TO FUCKING DIE IN THE FIELD, HOW CAN YOU BE SO DENSE YET SO STUPID AT THE SAME MOTHERFUCKING TIME?!!!

Katsuki said as he continued screaming curses at Deku who had his jaw dropped at the confession, the rest of 3-A who heard the confession also had their jaws dropped, when they heard screaming and cursing they all ran towards the rooftop, damn they were not expecting this.

Izuku: Katsuk-

Katsuki: WHO THE FUCK IS KATSUKI?!! MY NAME IS KACCHAN, YOU STUPID IZUKU, AND I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A CRUSH ON YOU!!! I'D TURN MYSELF INTO A GIRL IF IT MEANS I COULD HAVE A SHOT WITH YOU!!! NOW DON'T DIEEE!!!! AND BY THE WAY I KNIW YOU SLEPT WITH MY MOTHER!!! YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

Katsuki said red from both anger and embarassment, he didn't wait for Izuku's reply as he started walking towards the door where the class were.

Kaminari: Kaccha-

Katsuki: MY NAME IS BAKUGO FOR YOU, STUPID EXTRAS, NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY OR DIEEE!!!!

Katsuki said as the whole class made a  path for him while Izuku still had his jaws dropped while Kaminari had a breakdown thinking why are the class rude to him.