Through one.

Isaacs POV

Coldness was eating me alive, the darkness of the back of the van was only adding to my nightmare that seemed to be real.

What are they doing to Y/n?

Did they kill her?!

DID THEY HURT HER!

"Y/N!" my call for her only came out muffled, I tried to wiggle out of the ropes but failed. There was no way I was getting out, but Y/n was smart so she would most likely come up with a plan.

Right?

Atleast, these men were here and not in C/N so that meant Mama and Rosy were safe.

But I wasn't, and neither was Y/n.

Even though it was a cold winter night my hair still stuck to my forehead, wet from the sweat of trying to escape the back of the van.

More muffled screaming, kicking, untill suddenly an alarm went off.

A smile came to my Ducktaped lips, if I could fight off the man I would be right ahead of they're plans. The sound of a door slamming indicated that one of our captivator were on his way out, they were falling to my trap.

The back doors opened, the moon light displayed a beautiful sky only for my joyful seconds to me shut down with a low growl from the man above me.

His brow eyes and dirty blonde hair reflected in the moons light, hatred dripped from his eyes and soon to be overflowing out of his fists and mouth.

The alarm stopped, silence filled my world.

The intense gaze of the man sent chills down my spine, but I was determined to save Y/n.

I watched him reach besides my limp body, picking up a metal object. A sadistic smile grew on his lips, making my eyes widen at his intentions.

"For Y/n's sake, I won't bash your skull in, but put you back to you're much needed slumber." A masculine voice abrupted from the man's throat.
Him saying he name like that made me clench my jaw, balling my fists in anger.

Before I could carry out with my plan, I watched him raise the object above his head and brought it down to my temple.

Y/n.

Jeffs POV

"P-please, I won't tell anyone!" The bitch pleaded, she looked to be in her early twenties. She huddled up in the corner of her bedroom, the knife seemed extra sharp tonight.

"I know that, but where's the fun in that?" My voice oozed out of my mouth, tasting sour.

Her eyes widened, her cries became silent as her eyes repeated her useless life over and over in her blue orbs.

I lunged towards her, bringing the knife down and into her skull. "AAAAAHHHHHHH!" Her gurgled scream only made me feel annoyed with the useless noise, yet it made a smile spread onto my lips.

Y/n was finally free of my mind, giving me space to think.

Sliding the girl off of my blade I looked down to her limp form, it was pretty amusing to see such a powerful soul crumble to the ground that easily.

I wonder if the proxies had gotten my princess back, I couldn't wait to feel her flesh on the end of my finger tips. She must miss me.

I didn't like the idea the boss had, keeping her in the dungeon like basement where we keep the victims for further questioning. She would be like a lion locked in a cage, while cats were stuck in the other cells for much worse reasons.