A Flash of Green

This is the last chapter to this story. Please enjoy, A Flash of Green.

_________________________________________

Draco's POV

I had no idea when they left and when they'd be back. I saw Dumbledore walk towards the Astronomy tower, the plan was underway. I ran back to the Room of Requirement, I had to call the others here through the Vanishing Cabinet before Tammy and the others could catch me.

One by one, the Death Eaters started coming through. First Aunt Bellatrix, then Fenrir Greyback and the rest. When they all finally came through, we made our way to the door through all the random objects scattered all over the room.

I motioned them to wait as I reached into my pocket and pulled out a clump of black. Peruvian Darkness Powder.

I opened the door slowly and quietly. I glanced up and down the corridor, I could hear the faint sound of whispering. I was almost certain it was her. I wanted to turn back now, but it was too late.

I had to continue with the mission or I would risk my life and hers. I threw it out into the corridor. A cloud of black erupted in the corridor and I grabbed the closest hand and dragged it out, we could not get lost. We could hear people scuffling and swearing around us. They were watching and waiting for us to emerge.

Thankfully, the hand I grabbed was my Aunt's. While walking, I swear I stepped over a body, it wasn't moving or anything. But I had to keep pressing on.

We walked and walked then finally light. We came out of the cloud and started running toward the Astronomy tower. I could hear the rustling and cursing continue behind us in the cloud.

In a few minutes, we finally made it to the tower. Aunt Bellatrix took her wand and said a quick spell under her breath. A flash of green and then a slight uncomfortable burning on my left arm. I felt it pulsate and I grimaced at it. I knew the Dark Mark was hanging in the air above the tower, a beacon of trouble, pain, and suffering that would attract Dumbledore like a moth to a muggle bug zapper.

We didn't have much time. Bellatrix created a barrier, one second it was there, the next, it turned invisible. I was about to run up when we heard voices and footsteps coming.

"Take care of them," I said as I bolted up the stairs as fast as I could possibly go.

Halfway up, I heard several things, a pop coming from the top of the stairs, and curses flying and hitting walls below. Dread came over me, I hoped Tammy wouldn't get hurt, I thought as I kept plowing my way up the stairs.

Adrenaline was pumping through my veins as I was literally flying up them now. I made it to the door, and before I could touch the knob, I heard a bloodcurdling scream. It echoed through the stairwell and it sounded like it was right next to me. I knew immediately whose it was. Tammy.

Tammy's POV

We were waiting outside of the Room of Requirement for 30 minutes. I was getting anxious and nervous, I wasn't ready for this, but I had to do it, for Harry and Draco.

I didn't want to be here, butterflies were erupting like volcanoes in my stomach. I was seriously going to puke soon.

Neville moved slightly and he stepped on my foot. I yelped. "Neville will you please get off my foot," I said irritably.

Then we heard a noise, the soft click of a door opening. We hid ourselves and waited, whipping our wands out, ready for anything.

Well anything except for the corridor suddenly going black around us. Peruvian Darkness Powder. Clever Draco, very clever.