Chapter 51-60

Good night, Xiao Jiu

Whether it was Jiang Shun or Lu Jin, his eyes were more or less flashed with surprise.

Men like to have tens of millions of models, but they can't escape the extreme purity, after all, who has not yet had an adolescence, otherwise why a group of elderly rich people, do not look for big beautiful women of similar age, but always like some young and invincible little girls.

And so the water comes out of the pool.

In addition, in addition to the face, the body curve is just the right beauty.

The swimsuit that An Jiu wore this time was also very simple in style, that is, a one-piece swimsuit with white thin suspenders, with her legs exposed, straight and thin.

When An Jiu came up from the pool, he naturally did not know the arrival of Jiang Shun and Lu Jin, and it was not until he came up the steps of the pool that he noticed the two people standing behind the monitor.

She hadn't seen Jiang Shun, so she didn't know who Jiang Shun was, but she noticed that this person and Lu Jin had fallen on her, and she took the bathrobe that the staff had handed over and put it on her body.

Tie the ground neatly and rigorously.

Seeing the person in charge of the advertisement this time, beckoning her to go over and see the finished film, she still walked over to that side.

As for Lu Jin's presence or absence, the impact was not great.

After all, from the end of her relationship with Lu Jin, Lu Jin in her heart was at best equivalent to a familiar stranger.

"An Jiu, this is the chairman of our □□, General Manager Jiang."

As soon as An Jiu passed, the head of the advertisement introduced her to the man next to Lu Jin.

Because of the cooperation with Lan Ci, An Jiu naturally knew Lan Ci's company profile and knew that Lan Ci was a subsidiary of □□.

"Jiang is always good." She greeted Jiang Shun in a polite and gracious manner.

"Hello, Miss Ann." Jiang Shun lowered his head slightly, and his face was obviously already putting away Fang Cai's wanton look.

"As for this..." The head of the advertisement had the heart to introduce Lu Jin, but halfway through the conversation, she was stuck, after all, she has always been a person on Lan Ci's side, and she does not work with Jiang Shun, and today is also the first time she has seen Lu Jin.

Although she looked at the temperament of the other party, she could guess that the identity of this person was not simple.

"This is my friend, Lu's Holdings..."

"General Manager Jiang, no need to introduce, I know Miss An." Lu Jin directly interrupted Jiang Shun's words.

Jiang Shun's eyebrows moved slightly, and his face was slightly surprised.

In fact, he and Lu Jin are not too familiar, and the person who really has a friendship with him is Lu Jin's cousin, and Lu Jin can only be considered familiar with each other at most.

This time the hotel opened a new three-star Michelin Western restaurant, Jiang Shun came alone to eat a lunch, did not expect to meet the same person Lu Jin, given the relationship between Lu Jin's cousin, the two also exchanged a few words.

In the dinner room, I made an appointment to play tennis together.

The company's advertising shooting, according to the theory, is not troublesome to Jiang Shun, but Lan Shi remembered that An Jiu was hired by Jiang Shun himself, so he still reported the process upwards.

When Jiang Shun decided to come to the newly opened restaurant at noon today, he did not think of this stubble, and did not suddenly remember it until he was about to leave the restaurant.

Since they were all in the same hotel, Jiang Shun wanted to come and take a look.

He said why when he mentioned An Jiu, he always felt that Lu Jin's look had changed slightly, and it turned out that the two knew each other.

Of course, Jiang Shun was not interested in caring about the relationship between An Jiu and Lu Jin.

But he doesn't care...

When he left the filming scene and just entered the elevator, he heard Lu Jin suddenly open his mouth and ask him: "Jiang is always interested in Miss An?" This

sentence is strange, but not unexpected.

The strange reason was that Jiang Shun did not expect that Lu Jin would actually have an interest in gossip about An Jiu and his relationship.

Not surprisingly, it is because of An Jiu's current popularity, and being able to be Lan Ci's spokesperson really makes people think more.

Jiang Shun did not sell GuanZi. "No, but Miss An and my mother are more angry." "It's

better not to have it." Lu Jin said, "Because she is my ex-girlfriend."

Jiang Shun raised an eyebrow.

An Jiu didn't know about jiang shun and Lu Jin's conversation.

If you know, you'll be surprised.

After all, according to Lu Jin's feelings for the original body in the original work, it is not like after breaking up, he will still mention this relationship in front of others.

After the shooting of Anjiu's advertisement was completed, all the staff were invited to eat before returning to the apartment with Xu Yueyue.

When filming today, Gong Li naturally had a past as an agent, but because there were other things in the middle, she left early.

And when the car drove into the parking garage of the small area, After An Jiu got out of the car, he also directly let Xu Yueyue leave work.

At night, she just lay on the bed, ready to find a movie to watch, when she received Fu Bai's WeChat.

Fu Bai: [Convenient video?] Something to say to you.

An Jiu looked at the clothes he was wearing ready to fall asleep.

The imperial capital has long been heated, and the room temperature in the house is warmer than in spring.

So An Jiu was wearing a pajama with a thin-rimmed suspender at the moment.

However, after looking at the circle, she did not show anything, she did not deliberately change her clothes, but returned to Fu Bai.

A few seconds later, Fu Bai's video call came.

As soon as it was connected, An Jiu saw Fu Bai's handsome face.

Wearing a bright yellow costume, I think it was a scene after becoming the Chu Jing Emperor.

At this point, An Jiu was not too surprised because he had seen Fu Bai Chu Jing Emperor's appearance before.

But unbeknownst to him, after Fu Bai saw her figure in the video, the look in his eyes had a subtle shake.

In the same drama group for more than three months, An Jiu's completely plain appearance, Fu Bai naturally witnessed several times.

But not once, I saw An Jiubai with a small face, only two straps on his shoulders, and his dirty skin seemed to glow snow white.

If it was someone else, Fu Bai would not be indifferent, but in exchange for An Jiu...

"Sensing the task object Fu Bai (Fu Yi Dust), the favorability value of the host fluctuated, and the favorability level rose by 3 points, and the current favorability level is 53, and the total luck value collected by the host is 133."

An Jiu suddenly heard the prompt from the system.

"HardDao is that Fu Bai has not seen her for several days, so when he saw her today, he increased his goodwill value? An Jiu couldn't help but guess in his heart.

And it was at this time that she listened to Fu Bai open his mouth: "Xiao Jiu, I already have a preliminary pre-selection of the next resource, it is a fine art, and I don't know if you are interested." As long as he

can brush his good feelings, An Jiu doesn't mind whether it is film and television or fine art.

"Is it silk art?" Which form is it? Nowadays

, there are many kinds of fine art, almost any type of art.

"I sent you this introduction to the art." Fu Bai said.

An Jiu: "Good.
After
receiving the information sent by Fu Bai, she turned the video call into voice, then retreated to the chat page and clicked on the introduction information.

The fine art that Fu Bai sent to her is a kind of business art that is currently in full swing.

A total of ten guests will be invited, divided into two groups, to operate two nearby homestays.

By comparing the profits of the two homestays after two days of operation, it is decided which one is the winner and which one is the loser.

The winning party can be rewarded in favor of subsequent operations.

The duration is twenty days.

After Reading the introduction, An Jiu felt that the rhythm of this comprehensive art was light and clear.

"I have no problem." She said to Fu Bai.

"I'll ask Gong Yuan later to see if he's interested in participating in this comprehensive art, oh, and Mr. Shen's schedule." Without waiting for Fu Bai to respond, An Jiu continued.

And her voice just fell, and she always felt that the atmosphere on Fu Bai's side had dropped by two degrees. And after a few seconds of silence, he replied to her with a "yes."

An Jiu asked Fu Bai when he was killing Qingqing.

Fu Bai was no longer willing to admit it, and he also knew that An Jiu did not have that kind of feeling for him.

Therefore, listening to An Jiu's question, he didn't think much about it.

In addition, the two of them had just finished talking about the topic of fine arts: "There are still four days left, and after the recording of the fine arts is finalized, the guests will be ready to start immediately." "

Oh, well." An Jiu answered.

It was only when she said to Fu Bai that she was ready to make a voice, that she heard Fu Bai say to her, "An Jiu, you open the video again."

An Jiu also thought that Fu Bai had something to say to her, and as a result, he just switched his voice to a video call.

"Good night, Xiao Jiu." On the other side of the video, Fu Bai looked into her eyes and said to her.

Ann Joo: "Good night. As

soon as the call ended, An Jiu found the same city flower in J City on his mobile phone.

Her idea was very simple, since Fu Bai had given her flowers when she was killing Qingqing, she would always give him a bouquet.

However, considering that it was sent by the flower shop and could not be sent to Fu Bai's hand, An Jiu still found Fu Bai's assistant's WeChat.

At that time, she would add the assistant's WeChat, which was also the meaning of Fu Bai.

He said that if there was something that could not be contacted by him, he could contact his assistant, although Fu Bai added at the time: "However, if you look for me, there should be no situation where you can't find me."

And Fu Bai not only let her add his assistant's contact method, he also let An Jiu give him Xu Yueyue.

Xu Yueyue, who was added to Fu Bai's WeChat that day, was so mentally aroused that he did not sleep all night.

In J City, inside Fu Bai's caravan, the assistant saw the message sent to him by An Jiu and asked him if he could go to the flower shop to get a bouquet of flowers on the day of the boss's killing and

bring it to his boss, and the assistant's mood instantly shook like a swing.

Because he knew how happy the boss would be if he received Miss Ann's flowers!

"Boss." He immediately used his suckling voice and shouted fu bai in an excited tone.

Fu Bai was obviously not affected by his sudden and inexplicable excitement, and glanced at him slightly.

The assistant was about to speak when he received a new message from An Jiu.

"Please don't tell him first, because the last time I received his flowers, I wanted to be surprised."

The assistant was visibly at Fu Bai's gaze, and his voice was very loud: "No, it's okay boss, just want to ask you if there are any orders here." The

author has something to say:

This afternoon, went out to buy a coffee to scrape the car, so only now update, yao ~ feel that I am too unlucky thanks to 2019-11-24 06:30:08 ~ 2019-11-25 18:13:47 for me during the period cast a king vote or irrigation nutrient solution Oh ~ ~

Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 50 bottles of Ma Ma Ma; hermit 20 bottles; Toot 10 bottles; 2331701 5 bottles; 2 bottles of deer shu; ?nirvana reborn〉, 1 bottle of hamster small cute;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!