Chapter 31-40

Retracting his knife

An Jiu just got out of the car, Shi Chengjie walked to her side, and slightly raised his elbow, actively inviting An Jiu to hold his arm.

An Jiu held him back, moving calmly and generously.

And just as the two of them completed this action, the flash light instantly became even more crazy.

I don't blame the journalists for being agitated.

Now the more developed the media, the more film and television companies are afraid of the mistakes of their artists, so when artists are interviewed, they are more and more guarded, this can not be asked, that can not be asked, the last interview, almost can not dig up any point.

In the end, I had to come up with a picture, from the stars' fights and interpersonal interactions.

Fang cai held hands and attended the event together, not husband and wife and couple of male and female artists are not nothing.

It's not a curtain call, it's a well-known friend relationship in the circle.

In short, there is no Shi Chengjie and An Jiu holding hands, which makes people think about right and wrong.

First, handsome men and beautiful women, who does not like to look at the collocation of handsome men and beautiful women this year.

The second is because of the identities of the two, the boss of the rich boy and the female artist under them, and both are currently single to the outside.

At that time, as long as the title is good, it is not afraid of no reading.

As a media, the sensitive 0 sense point naturally does not find a mistake.

Because even if they hadn't reported anything now, in the fan gathering area on the spot, they caused a lot of turmoil when they saw An Jiu holding Shi Chengjie's arm.

There are fans who recognize An Jiu and already hate An Jiu in their hearts, and they angrily scolded on the spot: "What good luck Has An Jiu taken, even if xinju and Fu Bai and Gong Yuan cooperate, now they can still hold Shi Chengjie's hand and walk the red carpet together."

"Huh? Who is she? Sister, can you tell me that I think she herself is too good, and I still wonder if I should go into a pit and try. The fans next to her obviously did not know An Jiu, and after hearing her words, Li Ma asked.

"You must not jump into the fire pit, she has a lot of black history, her acting skills are all on the Internet, it is said that every role is brought into the group, who knows who is behind the praise, there are more beautiful people in the entertainment circle, you still have to change someone to like." 」 The girl spoke with a board and an eye.

Sure enough, the girl who had just said that An Jiuyun was worthy showed a hesitant look on her face.

But it's still just on the spot.

As the largest magazine in China, the 15th anniversary fashion dinner held by the company is a fashion event that is second to none to both the fashion circle and the entertainment circle.

The heat is so great that it is impossible not to have a live broadcast.

Therefore, this fashion dinner is not only live broadcast on the network, but also three large live broadcast platforms, three stations.

The combined number of viewers on the three platforms even reached 50 million.

It is conceivable that compared with this small poke fan on the scene, what should the real-time screen on the Internet be noisy.

At first, An Jiu got out of the car, and when the live camera directly slapped her face, because the world is more or less a guard dog, so everyone looked at the screen, and after the face that appeared was slightly stunned, the screen rolled wildly, but the overall situation was harmonious.

【This is Anjiu?】 Is she so good-looking?! "

Just hedge this value, love love.] Ask

her company to recognize reality and give her more vase roles, maybe she can still rely on marketing this face fire.] Everyone

spoke my mind directly, and I got An Jiu's tail for the first time, and just now I was completely exposed to the shock that it was too big.

Among them, the discordant ones only jumped out and said:

"The good-looking entertainment circle grabs a big handful, if there is no strength, there are only a few who can be red in the end, anyway, I am not optimistic about her. Is

this the rhythm of the blanket star? However

, just when the live camera caught An Jiu holding Shi Chengjie's arm and walking from the red carpet to the signature wall where the host was.

The curtain was immediately brilliant.

[Don't say, Shi Zong and An Jiu look quite matched, and the scene changes like a marriage scene.] This

kind of rhetoric naturally attracts diss.

And the surf on the Internet is everyone, and the screen is separated, and there is no responsibility for what is said. So some people directly scolded: "Say that the matching eye will be blind tonight, and do not look at what kind of goods, but stick to others and paste them." Some

special baguaists:

[There are so many artists in Sanding Entertainment, and the popularity of An jiu can't be counted on one hand, why does Shi Zong take An Jiu to participate, and the two will not have a leg, right? It

is worth pondering. 【

Hahahahaha, what age, as long as you see men and women walking a piece, you have to think in some ways, what is the problem?】 [

Previously, I can only tell you that the water in the entertainment circle is deeper than you think. Wait

, so what maintains An Jiu in front of you is An Jiu's living fan? Shocking my whole family, An Jiu actually had live powder! As soon

as this screen came out, it was immediately followed by hundreds of screens of the same pattern.

And it was at this time that a particularly conspicuous screen of color flew out: "She still has a few fans, just now I saw someone say, today An Jiu and Ni Man are wearing pink dresses, An Jiu looks much more beautiful than Ni Man." What

is a sentence that stirs up a thousand waves.

[Rolling, who TM knows Who An Jiu is, can you not land on the moon and i Ni. 【

Some lake pen fans take me ni again, plastic surgery face collapse ten years early.】 [

Passerby, this is really the worst time Thatny Mann has been hacked.] Er

, I'm also a passerby, but I feel that An Jiu really beat Ni Man this time. 】

......

When the screen on the live broadcast was arguing, An Jiu had already walked to the signing wall with Shi Chengjie, and after walking the red carpet, An Jiu naturally loosened his action of holding Shi Chengjie.

After receiving the pen from the ceremonial staff, she signed the word "An Jiu" directly on the signing wall.

She has the same surname as her original name, so the name under the feast is also the same as the one she used in her previous life.

After signing the name, at the suggestion of the female host, she walked to the middle of the signing wall, and then faced with a flash of lights, after the media "left, right, look in the middle" a prompt to take pictures, finally invited to another stage.

There stood another male host, who was well-known in the circle.

This time the organizer of the magazine group will invite him to come over, thinking that he has taken a fancy to his ability to dare to ask and grasp the key points.

Just like An Jiu and Shi Chengjie just in the past, the male host first laughed and said "Good evening two", and then interviewed An Jiu without giving time. "An Jiu, we all know that you are currently filming "Dachu Fengyun", there are many doubts about your voice on the Internet before, but Fu Bai tweeted that he expects your performance in the play, then I want to interview you now, you feel that you are currently yourself, Did you meet Fu Bai's expectations?

Obviously, Fu Bai didn't even come to a shadow, but the male host's question could be directly led to him.

Otherwise, it will catch the hot point.

The two words "Fu Bai" are indeed the most powerful heat.

If An Jiu really didn't have the strength, then this question was really difficult to answer, and it was definitely a pit.

If she answers "reached", when the drama is broadcast, there will definitely be an egg-aching netizen who will pull out her interview video at this moment and mercilessly whip 0 corpses.

If the answer is "there is still insufficient", then she will have more waste people, and there is no doubt that she will be laughed at by netizens now.

Fortunately, her assumption of no strength is really just a hypothesis.

So hearing this question from the host, she still thought playfully in her heart: Recently in the drama group, she did not ng once, and Fu Daying Emperor also ng once, so whether she has reached his expectations, thinking with her toes, should be achieved.

And all the above emotions, the time spent in An Jiu's mind, was actually only a second or two after the host asked the question.

During this breath, An Jiu Yuguang realized that Shi Chengjie obviously meant to open his mouth, and should have realized that this question was not easy to answer, so he wanted to help her avoid it directly.

An Jiu rushed before he opened his mouth, confidently and submissively answering.

The thoughts that flashed through Fang Cai's mind naturally could not be spoken.

An Jiu skillfully repeated the host's question first: "Have you met The expectations of Teacher Fu Bai..."

"I think this question should be asked by Teacher Fu Bai himself in order to get an accurate answer."

The host did not expect at all, An Jiusi threw back the question in two pounds, and also made a watertight answer.

He sighed in his heart, but his mouth smiled twice, and he continued to ask An Jiu without giving up: "Then we all know that this time, Gong Yuan also participated in the filming of "Dachu Fengyun", and he also clearly said when he participated in the event before, in addition to □□ bean, there will also be plans to go to the film and television, An Jiu, after you are in the drama group and his relationship, how do you think he performed in film and television?

An Jiu is still calm: "His understanding is very high, and he is also very serious about shooting, so not only in terms of film and television, I think he has this skill, no matter what he does, he will look forward to the future." In

front of the screen, the yuan fans who had heard the word "yuan" and were highly concentrated in their spirits withdrew their knives one after another.

After entering the inner room, I took a photo with the head of the organizer and finally got to my seat.

An Jiu's position is not with Shi Chengjie, but with the couple of the same company.

Shi Chengjie sat in the first row, while they were in the second row, and it was also the round table on the side of the second row.

This dinner, in addition to walking the red carpet, naturally also arranged an artist performance program.

However, how can the artists sitting at the bottom watch the show well, and this time they come to the fashion dinner, they must have come with the purpose of bringing the fashion circle closer.

So after the dinner party began, they also began to socialize.

The big guys who deserve to go close, the seats are naturally in the first row.

Like now, on the first row, there are several Chinese presidents and directors of various luxury brands.

The final direct consequence is that the front is particularly lively, and the seats on the round table in the back are almost empty.

An Jiu didn't mean to communicate, her purpose for coming here was not this.

So halfway through the dinner, she was at the round table, and only she and another female artist she didn't know were left.

It was at this time that she also received Shen Jiaze's WeChat.

Shen Jiaze said that he would go back to J City tonight and ask her if she would like to take his plane back so that he could get two more hours.

An Jiu asked about the departure time of the route, found that the time was right, and returned to the "Hmm".

Thinking of something, she asked Shen Jiaze again: "How do you know that I am in the imperial capital?"

She had never mentioned this to Shen Jiaze, and given her relationship with Shen Jiaze and Shen Jiaze's personality, he could not have had the interest to understand her itinerary.

Shen Jiaze: "You searched for the heat, and you just saw it." The

author has something to say:

Thank you for voting for me or irrigating the little angel of nutrient solution Oh ~

Thank you for throwing [landmines]: the favorite yellow pants 1;

Thanks to the little angels who irrigate [nutrient solution]:

most love yellow pants 20 bottles;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!