some more stuff

Itachi left the shop only to see his mom in front of him. He flipped over his mom and got out a capsule leaving his mother confused. He quickly ran with his eyes still on his phone. He pressed a button on the top of the capsule, making smoke come out. Soon an Itachi on a skateboard rolled out of the smoke. "I've got you now, haru!" He kept on rolling on his skateboard to follow the red mark on his phone. Meanwhile naruto and kawaki were calmly walking to their house when dust filled their eyes. Itachi was going so fast that if you were next to him you would only be able to see a blur.
Eventually Itachi went into an alley way which of course never ends well. And saw 3 flowers on the floor. "Damn it I'm too late!" Itachi hissed. "Not really." A green haired boy appeared from the shadows. "You've never shown me that device before. What's it called?" Haru said pointing at Itachi's phone. "This is Shinzo 2.0" he answered raising it next to his head. "I see. well looks like we're doing chase scene." Haru jumped to on top of the building and started to run with itachi following him. He jumped down in front of kawaki and naruto.
Itachi created a red orb in his hands and tried to attack him. Haru turned into 3 flowers. Before the chakra orb hit the ground Itachi quickly landed on his feet and shrank it down.
Before anyone could talk Itachi quickly left on his skateboard. Another beep was heard on his phone but this time Itachi ignored it and put on his head phones and went straight home. He was listening to bad liar.

As Itachi was riding home he saw Sasuke but his eyes never met sasuke's eyes, it was like time slowed down but Itachi was to into his songs to care. Sasuke's head turned to Kakashi. "Who was that just now?" He asked with his cold voice. "Have you never met your own son?" He tilted his head.

Itachi POV

I came home to see Sarada talking with mom, I put my headphones around my neck. "Hey here's your change." Sarada said as she came towards me with some coins. "Keep it." I said walking upstairs to my room. I could feel stares at the back of my head but ignored it. I went in my room.

I sat on my chair and tried to fall asleep cause I was tired asf and believe it or not I actually fell asleep

3rd POV

Sasuke came home to see his wife and daughter preparing food. "I'm home." The man went to the fridge and took out a tomato and bit into it. Sarada went to set the table. While Sakura was left alone with Sasuke. "Sasuke we need to talk, it's about itachi." Sakura didn't take her eyes off the dishes. "what's wrong?" He asked as he learnt on the wall. "When Itachi was born he was diagnosed with autism but recently he was also diagnosed with insomnia, PTSD and depression but we don't know why. He got the mangekyou Sharingan at the age of 6 so we are guessing that is why but we are not entirely sure." She said as her eyes saddened. "I'll go talk to him......I just need to know where his room is." He said embarrassed while Sakura chuckled.
She went upstairs, gesturing for Sasuke to follow her which he since he was a mixture of excitement and nervousness to meet son-well talk with him.
Sakura gently knocked on the door calling Itachi's name but got no answer. She opened the door to see a sight that shocked her as well as for Sasuke. But Sasuke was more surprised of his room than itachi. There was Itachi sitting down on his chair, sleeping with his head facing the ceiling, with his mouth open but no snore came out only gentle breathing that was hard to hear.
Sarada was finished with setting up for dinner so she ran upstairs to find her parents. She went up to see her parents in front of Itachi's room. She was confused at why they were staring at his room but when she looked inside she knew why.
Here Itachi goes again. Taking the attention of their parents. She thought. But even she had to admit he looked kind of cute.

Meanwhile Itachi's dream: screams were heard every where, cloaked people against a mere child and sakarians. It was undetermined who was winning yet 6 year old Itachi turned on his sussano and it was way to op even though it was just the skeleton sussano. Soon Itachi created 4000 shadow clones which all had their sussano on. The real Itachi and the sakarians retreated to the main city where Itachi would do the forbidden technique, which is called the shadow protection sussano. Itachi did hand signs to create a black ginormous sussano but however it wasn't big enough since he only just got his mangekyou Sharingan. He had written a letter for his dad to come on the planet but he never came. A giant orb hit the planet however the sussano only covered half the planet causing the other half to be destroyed.
After the chaos itachi ran to his sensei body. "Oi Pervy sensei! We kind of won! I think!" He was shaking the lifeless body. "Oi! WAKE UP! Come on! Please. Karishiki." Itachi started sobbing quietly. People called him a saviour though he couldn't save them all. They gave him names. Sachi the saviour. Sachi the gods layer, sachi the cold slayer. Sachi the destroyer. Sachi the god.....

Itachi woke up with tears that threatened to go down but he didn't let them go down, luckily his family members were all gone now. This was as good of a time as any to leave the house. He looked over at a sword. He hadn't touched this sword in years as it had all the people he killed, blood on it. He took the sword out of its sheath and stared at the red blood on it. He was too afraid to wash it. Then a small toad came on his window, it was Naruto's. He opened his window and saw a peice of paper attached to its leg.He took his sword and went out his room. He could feel his dad's chakra inside the house so he ran downstairs and put on his shoes. "Where are you going?" His sister asked. "Something came up. Uncle naruto wants to see me straight away." He replied. "What came up?" His father asked "how do you expect me to know?" Itachi rolled his eyes. "Then how do you know?" The elder Uchiha asked with a bit of comedic voice. "There is such thing as using animals as messengers and some people that are too stupid to actually write everything down- but that's just a thought." Itachi stood up. "Itachi don't talk to your father like that!" His mother came next to his father. God, what are they? A bunch of idiots- i mean look at them standing side to side, protecting each other.
Itachi rolled his eyes and opened the door only to see a few of cloaked people in front of him. One of them whispered to the main one. "Sorry, wrong house." The main one said as they all left. Itachi looked to where they walked and furrowed his eyebrows. He could hear his father call out to him but he ignored it and ran off after closing the door.
"What are we going to do with that boy?" Sakura sighed.

Itachi POV

I jumped from houses and ran to the hokage office. I was fast just like the yellow flash except I was an Uchiha. I opened the door to see boruto and shikadai in front of naruto and shikamaru. "Itachi! That was quick!" The hokage beamed. "Right. You guys can leave. I have stuff to talk about with Itachi." He pushed everyone out except for Itachi. "Why me too?" Shikamaru asked but couldn't get an answer as the door was shut in his face. "Now onto business." He sat back on his seat. "Kawaki told me some stuff and I have a question......" He said calmly while closing his eyes. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU FIGHT A FUCKING WAR!!!!??? AND FOR THREE FUCKING YEARS, ON A FUCKING DIFFERENT PLANET!!!" He spat loudly. "Stupid shut up about that I thought something was actually wrong. Don't talk about that here, there are people eavesdropping you know." I said as I could feel their chakra leaning against the door. "Shit. We've been found." I heard shikadai.
Naruto was panicked, you could tell because of his facial expression, how on earth is he hokage when he can't sense chakra. Three people burst in and start questioning Itachi but Itachi simply ignores it and goes towards the door. "Next time don't ask me to come to you unless it is important." I said before leaving but of course boruto ran after me. I was on the 4 hokage's stone face, alone since boruto went looking for me in the village.

It was 4 am so I decided to go home. As I was walking I heard okami once again or so I thought. "You realise that you'll never escape your past. If you want I can help you." The voice said but this wasn't okami. "Who are you?" I asked showing my cold voice. "Let's just say we're you." ?????? Answered. "What do you mean?" I asked as I stopped walking. "You'll find out soon.... Hahahahahaha!" The voice rang in my head like a door bell.
I was so confused and kind of scared as I appeared in front of my house but as usual I showed no emotion whatsoever. I opened the door and went inside hoping my stupid dad wasn't home. "Hey I've been looking everywhere for you! I have a question about the war you fought in!" A blonde yelled as he was panting. God could he get any louder! "Shut up. Someone could hear you." I said. "I'll answer your question tomorrow." I told before he left. I closed the door and went upstairs. Luckily no one was awake....or so I thought.....

3rd POV

As Itachi went upstairs he thought no-one heard that but really someone did. A Sasuke someone. He hummed.