The memory

We started Jumpin tree to tree for ages. I couldn't feel pain but my body was still battered. So I couldn't be as fast as I usually was. I saw a bright pale man touch my shoulder. He waved then ran off. He looked like.....pervy sensei? My eyes widened. I stopped jumping and was about to go in the direction Pervy sensei went. "Itachi why did you stop? Do you need a break?" Boruto asked. "No. I'll catch-up with you. I know the way." I muttered still staring where Pervy sensei was. "Don't be too long, Itachi." Konohamaru sensei left.

I ran trying to find my sensei, not knowing if it was him. I was running till I saw some light run past a tree. I instantly followed the light. The light came closer as I was running faster but my body was going to collapse if i went any faster. "Hey I are you a karishiki otsusuki!" I yelled. He made a waving skeloten sussano come surround him. "So you are him..." I muttered. The otsusuki stopped running when we reached a cave. He smiled. The cave seemed similar. My body was going to collapse soon. Pervy sensei ran into the cave.

Great. I ran in after him. The cave had many tunnels but I somehow knew the way to where he was going. It seemed so familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. There were no more tunnels. So I assumed I was at my destination. I saw a light and ran for it, I was blinded for a few seconds by the light. 

I came across a wide, isolated Forrest. I saw my sensei run past a tree and I followed him. I moved the leaves from my face and saw a grave. 'karishiki otsusuki' is what was on the grave. Behind the grave was a thick tree. The tree was in the middle of the circle of trees. There was a big gap between the middle and the surrounding trees.

I looked behind the thick tree and saw a 4 year old me run up to my sensei. "Hey Pervy sensei teach me a new jutsu! A really, cool, powerful one!" 4 year old yelled. "Ok. Ok. This jutsu is called seikatsuken. Only I am able to use it and soon so will you." "How come only you can do it?" My younger self raised an eyebrow. "Because most people give up on how hard it is, while others are still trying to get it." He responded. He was so wise, strong and amazing but sometimes was a pervert. That was until he got married. "What makes you so sure I can do it?" "Because you're a lot like me.""but I'm not a pervert like you." Younger me crossed his arms. Karishiki pouted. 

Soon sensei gave him a balloon."right, there are 4 steps, the first step is to pin point chakra into the balloon making sure you don't destroy the contents inside.""what IS inside?" "That's for me to know and you to find out.besides I need to continue my research. If you're done then say Sensei 3 times." Sensei smirked as he left. Within 30 minutes he came back without me saying so. Eventually I got it done 10 minutes after he came back. There was some rice inside. After I ate I moved to step 2. Which was a ball but after an hour I was able to do it."MNM's ???" I said with a confused face. But sensei told me to eat up and that the next step would be harder. So I did as told. Then the third step was to completely distenigrate a rock. Which I did after 1 hour. The fourth and final step was to create the seikatsuken. It took me 20 minutes to actually create a small one. But I would keep practicing if had any more chakra. I fell to the ground to see Pervy Sensei split a popsicle.

He gave me one and said"well done you came really far in a short time, let's take a break

He gave me one and said"well done you came really far in a short time, let's take a break." I got up to take a popsicle as I leaned on his back, after finishing my popsicle I fell asleep on his back. (Pretend jiraiya is an otsusuki and naruto is Itachi asleep.)

'it took me 3 days to even get a small seikatsuken and he did it in 3 hours

'it took me 3 days to even get a small seikatsuken and he did it in 3 hours. This kid really is something.'

The present I was crying watching the memory of karishiki. I can't believe I forgot this place. I left a hiraishin kunai here so I could come back later. I wiped my tears and jumped tree to tree to head to the scientific whatever the place was called.

When I arrived I almost collapsed. I ignored it and went inside. When I finally came to where they were to find boruto about to wear a glider."hey Itachi where have you been?" Boruto asked walking towards me. "Somewhere" I answered as I buried my hands in my pockets and went to watch boruto'fly'. I saw him crash, I was amused but I didn't show it. "What materials did you use for the glider" I asked sumire. My cold voice sent shivers down her spine. "U-uh w-w-we used metal for ever part." She said nervously. "I suggest using something lighter for the wings like fabric as for the metal bars that you hold on to don't make it so thick make it thinner." I advised her and katasuke. They both look at me shocked. "What??" I asked not sure why they were shocked. "U-uh have you ever made anything?" Katasuke asked leaning more forwards towards me. "Yes." I replied. "What type of things?" He asked his glasses shining. Before I could say none of your business Sarada interupted "he can help you make stuff for while we're here." I hate her so much. "I never agreed to that." I muttered but katasuke dragged me to see his other not working inventions which I gave him advice.

"Have you ever thought about becoming an inventor like me?" Katasuke asked when we were done. "Yeah I wanted to be one when I was younger but my entire family is built up on shinobi so I don't really have a choice." I muttered. "That's a shame, we could use an inventor like you." He sighed. "Hn"

We found boruto using a blue light sword. 'some ones been watching star wars.' I thought to myself. Boruto fell to the ground. Katasuke informed him that it takes chakra to be used."hey Itachi do you wanna try it?" He asked me. I sighed and picked up the sword but didn't activate it I brought it to a table and took out a sack. I opened the sack and took out a stone. I opened the bottom of the sword and placed the stone carefully between two wires. Then I closed the sack and the bottom of the sword. "Try it now." I instructed boruto. He did as told and turned it on, the blue light came out. "It's not taking any chakra any more!" Boruto said in awe. "It is a power stone, it's kind of like a stone filled with infinite chakra. I can tell you where you can find them if you want." I said as I threw the sack to katasuke. For some reason everyone looked at me shocked, confused, and awe well katasuke was in awe.

We left to the lab to get home. As we were running home we heard clanging noises. When I turned to see what it was I saw............kawaki??

Word count: 1300