Chapter 5- Reconciled

PLANET AZOFF

"Hey Oni! Wait up!" Beyonce yelled out to the smaller girl. Onika sighed. I guess it's time to talk to her. She thought.

"Yes Jo?" Onika scolded herself, why did she call her that? Cut it out Onika! She likes someone else! Beyonce grinned at the nickname. "Are you okay?" She hesitantly asked. She knew when Onika got like this the only way to get her to open up was to talk gently. She had to have patience for Onika to open up.

Onika felt guilty and was now mentally scolding herself. "Yes... Bey-  I'm so sorry for talking to you like that. I didn't mean to I swear. I was just- upset." She admitted. Sadness laced in her tone.

Beyonce didn't question why she was upset any longer. She just simply pulled her in for a hug and rub the smaller girl's back.

"I can't believe we're finally going to get to use our powers." Beyonce muttered after awhile. That brought a smile to her face. She too was excited.

"I know. Can't wait to be declared as the most powerful keeper." She had a smug smile on her face. At that, Beyonce scoffed.

"You wish." She rolled her eyes.

"Last one to the training grounds is a rotten egg."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Okay. Can you all tell me what your powers are." Lauryn said. They all nodded.

Megan went up first. "I have abjuration magic. I can counter any spell in the spell book." She said cockily. Lauryn nodded.

Robyn was next to her. "I have conjuration magic. I can create many many things with just these beautiful delicate hands." She dramatized, Lauryn rolled her eyes.

Third was Ariana. "Enchantment Magic. I can charm anyone." She smiled.

Then it was Amala. "I have evocation powers. I can do healing with it or something." She shrugged. Robyb chuckled and Lauryn glared at her causing her to immediately stop.

Beyonce was next, excitement was evident on her features. "'Mine's necromancy. I take life, I give life. Depends on my mood really."

Then it was Onika. "I have the powers of Illusion. Books say I can cause hallucinations, so beware." She joked. Lauryn chuckled.

"Okay. Looks like you're all prepared. Training starts tomorrow, first thing in the morning." They groaned. They really thought they were going to get to use it today. Lauryn inwardly chuckled

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

thoughts?

opinions?

i got bored lmao