Hello, Darling~

Severus Snape. A 7th Year student at Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardary. 

He was walking down Hogsmeade towards The Hog's Head Inn to meet with someone special, celebrating something special. They weren't able to meet publicly very often, especially with the crowds of students at Hogsmeade so they settled with getting a room at the Inn so they had some privacy to see each other. 

Severus keeps his head down on the way to the pub, dodging other students and not wanting to draw any attention to himself, though this often proved quite challenging in the halls of Hogwarts. For some reason, he was an easy target for bullying and harrassment and just wanted to disappear into the shadows. This is why he liked the privacy of the Inn. 

Opening the door to the Inn, Severus looks around to make sure that he's not noticed and then speed walks up the stairs and towards the room. They have been meeting up at the Inn for months in the same room so he already knew where to go. 

He knocks on the door and hears it unlock, opening door after checking that no one followed him. He walks into the room and leans against it as it closes. He lets out a sigh and leans his head back, closing his eyes. 

"Everything alright, darling?". 

He opens his eyes to see a man sitting on the couch in front of the fireplace, holding a book. The man had short, curly black hair, pale complexion, dark brown eyes and slim face. He was wearing a black button up shirt, with the sleeves rolled up, tucked into dress pants. 

Severus nods, "Yeah, I'm fine, Tom". 

He places the book down on the coffee table, "Darling, I thought we agreed to not keep secrets from each other". 

Severus sighs and starts walking over to him, grabbing something out of his pocket. He sits on the couch next to him and hands him a folded piece of parchment. Tom opens the paper and it says: 

Dear Mr. Snape, 

We regret to inform you that we were unable to grant you permission to leave Hogwarts. Despite your recent acquirement of the official Potions Master title, we are not able to allow you to graduate early without you providing a substanstial reason. 

If you have any further questions, you are welcome to speak to me at any time. 

Professor Dumbledore. 

Headmaster. 

Tom turns to Severus and places his hand on the small of his back. He was trying to hold back his anger of the Headmaster in favor of taking care of his beloved. 

"I'm very sorry, Severus. When did you get this?". 

He sighs, "I got it a few days ago. I already talked to Dumbledore about it and he says that he can't grant me permission to leave early because I don't have a legitimate reason or any other mandatory commitments that prevent me from graduating on time". 

Tom leans his arm on the back of the couch, "He seriously thinks our wedding is not a mandatory commitment?". 

"Apparently".