Beginning as a Big Sis Host!

Chrysanthe arrived to see the boys setting up for a tropical theme for early spring. It's fitting since it's still chilly outside.

"Interesting guys. Are the animals here carefully bred and raised in captivity though?" Chrysanthe said looking at a toucan.

"Of course, and they are all tame, even the reptiles." Tamaki smiled.

"We also got you a outfit!" The twins said showing a Polynesian maiden outfit in green.

Chrysanthe quickly changed and put a hibiscus in her hair to complete her outfit.

"Looking good!" The twins gave a thumbs up.

Then they heard the door open to reveal .....Haruhi as they were ready for a guest.

"Ah, Haruhi, you made it." Chrysanthe smiled.

Haruhi pulled out her pocket sized calendar and made a show of looking at the date closely, "Now, I could be wrong, but my calendar still says it's early spring…" She craned her head back and peered out the large windows at the crystal blue sky and budding cherry blossoms, "And would you look at that? Spring."

Tamaki smirked and began his usual tirade, "Shivering in misery and fearing the cold is no way to enjoy the first days of spring! Why put our chilly little kittens through such nonsense when we have the best heating system in the world? We've turned this place into Nirvana. A balmy tropical island of everlasting SUMMER!"

"That's funny, because I'm feeling a massive chill right now." Haruhi grimaced.

Chrysanthe giggled as their guests started coming in.
---------
"Wow Chrysanthe, you look really lovely in that outfit." One girl said.

"I can't imagine any guy not falling for you!" Another said.

"To be honest I wish I had that beauty." Said a third.

Chrysanthe put a finger to her chin as if she had an idea.

Then she took a flower from her basket and placed one in each of their hairs.

"There, now I see a trio of beautiful young ladies. And there's no need to be so formal. At the club, feel free to call me nee-san." Chrysanthe smiled.

"Nee-san!" They squeal in happiness.

"It seems Chrysanthe got them excited." Haruhi thought as a boa approached her making her customers scared but Chrysanthe pet the boa as it nuzzled her and she told them of the biology of the animal.

"Oh, I almost forgot to mention! Next week, the Ouran Host Club is sponsoring a party." Tamaki said to his customers.

Haruhi's eyebrows crinkled in confusion and she turned back towards Tamaki's table. We're throwing a party? Are we allowed to do that? Exactly what goes on at a rich person's party?

In the other direction, another guest was asking the same kind of questions buzzing in her head. It was one of the twin's guests, so Haruhi drifted over and pulled the empty tea pot off of the table while they answered.

"We've rented the school's largest hall for the big evening."

It's the perfect place for dancing, especially with all the people we're inviting."

Haruhi backed away from the table as Hikaru reached over and tilted his brother's face uncomfortably close, his voice dropping to a husky whisper. The two girls sitting right across from them dissolved into a pile of screams while Haruhi simply watched it all with a blank face. It was odd how quickly she was growing used to these acts of weirdness.

The brunette slowly made her rounds before coming to a stop in front of a bar-like pavilion. Kyoya leaned up against the countertop beside her and for a moment they watched the proceedings in silence.

"Hey, Kyoya-senpai? I've been meaning to ask about the outfits you guys are wearing."

"Well, let it never be said that the Host Club does not take theme days lightly. And besides, showing some skin proves popular with the ladies." He said writing something down.

"Huh. Makes sense. Were you the one who came up with this tropical paradise idea?"

"No, everything is decided by out club's king, Tamaki. But I guess there's no harm admitting to slipping a Bali photo book on his desk." He said as if he was talking about the weather.

'In other words, he's the real brains of the operation...' Haruhi grimaced.

Haruhi quickly moved across the room and found herself seated with a few girls herself. Another table off to her left side, Honey was showing off his flower lei. He threw a few lei's onto his guests before climbing up Mori-senpai's torso to do the same. 'And I'm still confused by those two...'

Haruhi quickly began to hosting her guests as they entertain themselves, coming up with little scenarios involving the host club and early spring cherry blossoms.

"Excuse me. I hate to disturb but I think it's time for the hosts to switch clients."

The brunette jumped slightly at the new voice, "Oh, I'm sorry, you must be my next appointment Miss…" Haruhi trailed off as she saw the girl standing next to her. What…

"My name is Kanako. Kanako Kasugazaki."

Haruhi's chin was tilted up until she was face to face with the girl, "You're even cuter than I expected. I've decided, from now on your my new favorite."

Chrysanthe heard Tamaki become frantic and smirked.

Something interesting may happen next.
---------------
Plz comment!